Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm cured. Finally after suffering for 23 years with painful cystic acne. I researched and researched and tried every F'***in thing. Went to top dermatologists from LA to NYcity. The results! A waste of money! all of them. I tried lasers, accutain, all topicals and anibiotics..nothing worked. Finally..i am cured. Now i have to get rid of the scars.

Ok..i tried everything and the one thing that the doctors in America do not know..they do NOT know what acne is. China knows what acne is! If you do not believe me..you can test it for yourself. What i did to cure my acne was to do opposite of what we are taught to do in America. Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies want you to know a cure for a billion dollar business? NO! Do you want to know who funds medical schools? The pharmaceutical companies! Your health is being negatively effected by CORPORATE GREED! :naughty:

But there is a cure..

What i found out shocked me to a core. American doctors do not know what acne is..how could we live in such a so called "modern" advanced society and do not know how to cure a pimple. It's because..there is NO financial gain for you to know what acne is. Good thing a Doctor in china(Dr. Zhao Zhongzhou) did a study and found out the reason for acne. He had a huge success rate in his cure. He found out that under the skin there are little micro-organisms. In people who have depressed immune systems these little organisms are able to get out of control. In today's world we have lowered immune systems due to all the chemicals and heavy metals in our food, water, beauty products, air and bodies. If you have metal in your teeth..you probably have acquired acne do it's stress on your body. Metal is one of the biggest reasons for lowered immune systems. Metal is in our water, air and the deadliest metal "MERCURY" is in our dental tooth fillings. Not to mention braces also burdens your body with metal. This all lowers your immune system leaving you unable to fight these micro-organisms. If you think all the beauty products you purchase to cure acne is helping you..think again. They are full of chemicals that are lowing your immune system and making you susceptible to acne. Go all organic and natural! As i did!

Next - get rid of these micro-organisms under your skin causing breakouts. If you don't think you have this. You can do a test. Buy a tube of permetherin lotion 5% - this helps to kill these little organisms. You can find Permetherin online through a canadian pharmacy under Kwellada lotion. Or you can buy generic. Take a hot shower (important to open your pores) and then put this lotion on your acne. You may see little black dots that emerge from you skin. This is what is causing your acne! They are called mites. They come from cotton(clothing) and are on all of our skin. People that have lowered immune systems cannot stop them from multiplying. This is what the asian doctor Zhao Zhongzhou found out. If our medical system is so advanced. Why do they not biopsy our skin samples and look to see what exactly is under our skin causing pimples?? Well, because a cure would mean a huge blow to our pharmaceutical industry, dermatologists and the FDA who is making money from the pharmaceuticals. It's politics everyone! Now..this is what i did to cure my acne!

1. I used Demodex Solutions to kill these organisms - demodexsolutions.com. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CURE! USE the ZZ cream EVERY NIGHT. These organisms come out in the dark and the ZZ cream smothers them to prevent them from surfacing and mating and multiplying. This is the best acne cure!

2. I used permetherin lotion every couple of days after the shower.

3. I used Emu oil to suffocate the organisms and to soften my skin. Important! because killing these organisms is going to dry out your skin and having emu oil is important. It's FALSE that oil will cause acne. OPPOSITE! Oil smothers the little organisms and cures acne!! It may look like it's causing it..b/c you will have a die off and they will surface. this is good. Other oils that kill acne are Sea Buckthorn Oil and Tea Tree Oil.

4. I took oral Ivermectin 15 mg...5 times several weeks a part. (not sure if this helped my cure)

5. I used LL magnetic Clay mask which surfaces these little organisms.

6. I did everything to help boost my immune system. I took vitamins, eat ONLY ORGANIC foods (no chemicals). Threw out all my beauty products and bought ZERO chemical organic products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc). Threw out toothpaste with FLOURIDE. Flouride is almost as toxic to you as ARSENIC. It was first used in the Holocaust to brain wash victims. It causes brain damage and will damage your organs.

When you first start using demodex solutions you will have a massive die off of these organisms. They will surface. You will think you are breaking out more..but you are actually killing them. They will fight and release toxins and chemicals and this will cause you to have lots of temporary breakouts and burning on your skin! You have to get through this in order to have a total clearing. It takes several months. I looked terrible in the beginning of this process BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! In order to keep your side effects down - use Emu oil!!!!

If you message emu oil onto your face - you will see that the cysts that you have are easily extracted with a little pressure. This is because emu oil suffocates them and surfaces them. you will find that hard cysts will now soften and be able to be extracted easily. You may see little black dots (mites). I think it's important to extract the debry that is in your pimples. Using emu oil they easily come out. you will be amazed. Drs. have always told me not to touch my pimples. F-them because they are painful and i felt this awful gnawing under my skin. I think using the emu oil to pop the pimples helped them to heal faster! F what the doctors say. They did not help me.

Stick with this for a couple of months - as i did - you will not ever need to go back to another dermatologist again. Never have to use accutane which i have done 3 x...the acne always comes back.

Also, clean your bedding with Borax laundry detergent which will help to keep your pillows clean. Change them often. And use internal parasite killing herbs to kill these micro-organisms from the inside. I believe that they may actually be in the blood and organs. So killing them internally may be the key to getting rid of this for good. They say vitamin B5 and fish oil helps to kill them internally. Also take parasite killing herbs - i used Dr. hulda clarks parasite killing herbs. Also take vitamins to help restore you immune system - vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc. A good multivitamin ONLY from a recommended doctor. I take Dr. Hulda clark vitamins since everything is lab tested for purity.

Lastly - if you have silver metal tooth fillings in your mouth - GET THESE OUT! :naughty:

It contains one of the most deadliest metals "mercury" and may eventually be found to be the cause of many of our so called Neurological diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, Seizures, Depression etc! I went to Dr. Huggins who is the guru for trying to warn people of this catastrophe. These fillings are lowing everyones immune system. 100,000 people have provided testimonials to the government and said that they removed their dental fillings and were cured of diseases such as MS, Alzeimers, cancer, depressions, seizures, parkinsons, lough Gherigs and more. Do you think that the pharmaceutical companies want you to know this? They will lose billions of dollars!!! If you don't believe me..research it. Look up Dr. Rife and find out how he had a 100% cure for cancer in the 1930's. Find out how his findings were hidden from the public and how the numourous other physicians and scientists with cures for cancer were sadly made to dissapear. I hope you research this for yourself..you will find a sad sad story and a pandoras box of hidden cures. If you want to find a cure - research it yourself and DO NOT LISTEN to what the doctors and media tells you. With the internet...hopefully some day everyone will find out how all cures are being hidden. Start your research and help you families and loved ones stay healthy. Doctors in America do not know EVERYTHING! FDA is wrong many times. They said smoking was safe..they said that AIDS couldnt be transmitted through blood transfusions. They were wrong. Don't listen to they hype! Read READ and RESEARCH the truth! BE SAFE and GET RID OF THE ACNE for GOOD !!

:dance:

ok so after some research. the permetherin lotion is for pubic liceand the ll clay mask is a foot bATH product. as for the rest i dont know. i just went to the dentist and got a good size filling. so i guess i'm screwed.

why don't you provide a regimen step by step for us.

Look this is my first post and I have to say that whatever cure you, all my love and respect. But for the matter of science, please do not make such claims without any bit of research evidence to back up your claims.

What exactly do you mean by mites?

Are you talking about the natural acne biota that grows inside your facial pores? And anyways, acne is not entirely caused by the acne bacteria.

Major causes in the onset of acne can be linked to four specific factors, which are hyperkeratinization and blocking of sebaceous follicles, increased sebum production from the sebaceous gland, infection of pilosebaceous unit by P. acnes, and the subsequent inflammatory reaction.

Hyperkeratinization process delays the shedding of dead cells lining the inner follicle causing them to clump together and form a small microcomedo closing over the pore opening, and blocking the sebaceous follicles .

The production of sebum, which contains high amounts of triglycerides and wax esters is induced through increased levels of Androgen, usually at puberty, filling the blocked pore. P. acnes is a normal human anaerobic biota that proliferates inside the newly formed comedome by thriving off the fats from excess sebum. The growth irritates the surrounding skin and comedome, causing it to burst.

Accutane is revolutionary in the sense that it acts against all four pathogenic factors, instead of one or two. But mainly it works against decreasing the sebum levels inside your pores.

I took Accutane when I had severe nodulocystic acne during my teen years, I am now in my 20's and can say it was a good choice. My only issue was that it thinned my hear, but to be honest, its not huge for me.

man i posted 2 threads about this and no1 cares to believe it. I used that ZZ cream since last august it works dam good. Give this a try man. IT SERIOUSLY WORKS!!!

To redsentinel,

If you want to know more about the mites. go to demodexsolutions.com and read about it. They a lot of information on their site.

i found this... i know my dogs have mites.. and they sleep with me, mostly on my head.. now i'm wondering if this is the cause of my acne? that and weaken immune system from being on antibiotics for 10 years..

UF/IFAS News Release

04.23.2003 It's Enough To Make Your Skin Crawl: Microscopic Mites May Be Linked To Acne, Thinning Hair And Other Skin Disorders

By: Chuck Woods (352) 392-1773 x 281

Sources: Jerry Butler (352) 392-1901, ext. 152

Dr. Frank Flowers (352) 265-8001

GAINESVILLE, Fla.--- You’re not alone. Most people have thousands -- probably millions -- of tiny bugs called mites living in their hair and on their skin. And now a University of Florida researcher says the microscopic mites may be linked to thinning hair, acne and other skin conditions.

“Many people don’t like the idea of bugs living in their hair or on their skin, and some get really bent out of shape just thinking about it,†said Jerry Butler, a professor of entomology with UF’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. “For some folks, it’s enough to make your skin crawl. And bathing won’t wash them off.â€

Known as the Demodex mite, the bug lives in the hair follicles of 96 percent to 98 percent of all people and feeds on oils, hormones and fluids around the follicle. Butler has counted as many as 25 mites in a single hair follicle.

In his UF entomology class, Butler lets students examine oily samples from their own skin pores to learn how well the mites are thriving on their bodies.

For most people, the itty-bitty bugs are harmless and live in balance with their human host, he said. Most people and animals have a tolerance for the mites without developing any skin conditions, but high populations can cause problems.

“When something causes the mites to reproduce at a higher rate, they can break out of the hair follicle and may cause acne, hair loss and other skin conditions,†Butler said. “In some cases, the interaction with mites causes skin to actually slough off.â€

He said studies have shown the mini-mite is associated with many kinds of skin conditions, but most researchers are reluctant to conclude it’s a direct cause of those skin conditions. While Demodex may cause certain problems, it’s also possible certain skin conditions become a breeding ground for mites.

Dr. Frank Flowers, a professor of dermatology at UF’s Health Science Center, said, “There is a tenuous link between Demodex, acne rosacea and folliculitis. However, no skin disease in humans has been conclusively linked with these mites.†Flowers said that one of the most effective treatments for these disorders is metronidazole cream.

Butler, a veterinary medical entomologist who has studied mites on dogs, said people probably react to large numbers of mites in the same way as our canine friends.

“Based on my experience with dogs, particularly young animals whose hormone and immune systems are not fully developed, you probably get similar results on people,†he said. “Populations can explode on dogs, causing mange-like symptoms.

“The link between mites and hair loss and other skin conditions is not conclusive, but we do know it’s a major problem for dogs,†Butler said. “If you have high levels of hormones, you’re going to have high levels of mite reproduction because these anthropods obtain their steroids from the host.â€

Butler said Demodex poses the biggest threat to people under stress or those with cancer or other conditions such as HIV/AIDS that suppress the immune system. Mite colonies can spread unchecked because patients cannot produce the antibodies needed to control the parasites.

“Under normal conditions, mites produce an antigen when they feed in a hair follicle, and then the human body makes antibodies against the bugs, thereby keeping their reproduction low and in balance,†Butler said. “The mites are actually needed to make the antigen that stimulates the body into making protective antibodies.â€

He said mites feed continuously inside the hair follicle. Three to five days are required for egg laying and hatching, followed by seven days for the larvae to develop into adults. Their total life span is probably several weeks. They’re transferred from host to host by contact, particularly in hair, eyebrows and tiny sebaceous glands on the nose.

If you suspect that mites could be a problem in your hair or on your skin, see a dermatologist promptly, Butler said.

Microscopic Demodex mite lives harmlessly in our hair and on our skin, feeding on oils, hormones and oils. For most people, the mites live in balance with their human host, but high populations may be linked to thinning hair, acne and other skin conditions. (Photo by Jerry Butler/University of Florida/IFAS)

The UF/IFAS Pest Alert WWW site is at: http://pestalert.ifas.ufl.edu/

UF/IFAS News is available at http://news.ifas.ufl.edu/

All news stories and associated media (photographs, video, and audio) are for editorial use only. Any commercial us

I've been looking into this, and it seems these mite are present on most peoples skin. They can also cause rosacea one doctor claims, and he has had success treating this by applying permethrin cream every week, and over the course of 6 months, the symptoms faded.

This makes sense, since scabies mites can cause such an irritation, it's no surprise that Demodex mites can cause it too. I'm gonna buy some permethrin cream as soon as I have the money, and give this a shot. I think theres a good chance it will cure my acne, but I also think these mites may be linked to many other skin conditions such as folliculitis.

I'll hopefully be able to try this soon, so if this thread is still going I'll get back to you with my results.

Word. This guy or gal is surely right. Along with the free radicals that are alien to our biochemistry. There is suppression of the truth about healthcare. Thats why they barely teach prevention, they just prescribe you something. Its a bunch of bull.

Good work. Glad to hear your acne free!!!!

first of all - lol @ acne not being a profitable disease to cure...seriously, you'd make billions

secondly - on no not free radicals....its not like our body NATURALLY produces them or anything

thirdly - OH NO NOT METALS>>its not like our body needs metals to survive or anything, oh yeah wait, we do.

Also I find it interesting that you claim that dude had a 100% cure for cancer. You do realise that cancers do not all have the same cause right. Take even one cancer like breast cancer - multiple different causes.

Actually Im just going to leave it that was so riddles with inconsistencies and perversions of science that I think it may rise my blood pressure good day

The internet says cures for Cancer and acne are being covered up? Must be true. It also says aliens are held in New Mexico and JFK was shot by a CIA agent. I'll also make sure to check out the latest edition of the National Enquirer, I heard they finally found bat boy.

Sorry if that was a tad acerbic. But I had to.

Oh My God...Unbelievable. What company do you work for? This may have worked for you and other too, and I applaude you for that but it sounds like your marketing to this forum. And by the way, did you fly to China to find that doctor or is he here in the U.S.? Just curious

Oh My God...Unbelievable. What company do you work for? This may have worked for you and other too, and I applaude you for that but it sounds like your marketing to this forum. And by the way, did you fly to China to find that doctor or is he here in the U.S.? Just curious

The internet says cures for Cancer and acne are being covered up? Must be true. It also says aliens are held in New Mexico and JFK was shot by a CIA agent. I'll also make sure to check out the latest edition of the National Enquirer, I heard they finally found bat boy.

Sorry if that was a tad acerbic. But I had to.

"And aliens, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ48M_PcftQ. Its Bill Clintons UFO files. Just watch it before you think you know the truth about aliens."

Dude, I am so sorry, I am so ignorant. I am so dumb, living in my own little utopian fantasy. Thank God you saved me! Without this proof of aliens on youtube, I would have been lost forever!

Sometimes, bad things just happen. I don't deny that the government, wherever you are, covers things up, but to blame every catastrophe, disease, or problem in this world on a governing body's corruption is absurd.

"And aliens, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ48M_PcftQ. Its Bill Clintons UFO files. Just watch it before you think you know the truth about aliens."

Dude, I am so sorry, I am so ignorant. I am so dumb, living in my own little utopian fantasy. Thank God you saved me! Without this proof of aliens on youtube, I would have been lost forever!

Sometimes, bad things just happen. I don't deny that the government, wherever you are, covers things up, but to blame every catastrophe, disease, or problem in this world on a governing body's corruption is absurd.

I don't have acne. I was cured by a drug called Accutane, you may have heard about it?

If you don't have acne - what the F**ck are you doing on this board then!!

I never tried the person's regiment as I got clear using a different method but the mites the poster wrote about are an actual problem in a lot of skin cases.

I go to a very good naturopath and she recommends different skin care producsts to get rid of the mites and many of her acne sufferer patients report good results. I learned about it from her. So for the people who think it's very weird, research it, there's a lot of information out there