Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here are some pictures of my acne up close. Is it moderate or severe acne? Most of my face does not feel bumpy. It seems like these are just red marks, or is it? As of now, I am taking Minocycline and Retin-A. I have been taking them for several months now.

Right cheek:

user posted image

Left cheek:

user posted image

Nose:

user posted image

thats how may acne is too. i only have them on my cheeks, i'm scared they're going to spread out to my face though. i've been on tetracycline for about a month now. i don't really have pimples, i get one active one once in a while. but all i have is red marks and some scarring. how long does it take for tetracycline to kick in???

I would say medium moderate, the nose is bumpy but no active pimples, i would recomend using a blackhead clearing scrub(if not already doing so) or u might wanna try putting some hydrogen peroxide on the nose to get rid of black heads, it works for me anyway.

I'd highly suggest you stop using Retin-A. I used it for months and my skin was NEVER the same again. I scarred so much easier than I used to, and all it did was dry my face out and make it red. Read my thread about Tamanu oil in the scar treatment forum, I think it might help you a ton. Your marks are similiar to what I used to have.

But yeah, I'd say moderate.