Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wil Weezy

got my perscription today!! got a few questions though.

hi, i was just wandering how many times do yall take it a day?

also how often should i cleanse/mostrioize? day and night? cuz i heard it gives u extremly dry skin .

and i'm using the Chap Stick brand chap stick do yall think it will be good enough for my lips or do yall think i need an upgrade?

also when should i take it? night time morning? and should i take it with food or w/o?

I took mine twice a day...depends on what the doctor tells you. Cleanse morning and night and moisturize morning and night at the minimum and whenever else in the day you get dry again.

Best OTC for lips is Blistex IMO.

I also took two pills, one in the morning and one with my meal at night. I think it would be more advisable to take it with food or at least a glass of milk as the isotretinoin is fat soluble and will be better absorbed by the body this way than without food.

Best OTC for lips is Blistex IMO.

My doctor told me since Accutane drys out the skin that to just wash my face with normal soap. So that's what I've been doing. I washed my face in the morning and at night.

For my prescription i can only take 1 pill a day. I have 40mg dosage. I take it at dinner time with my meal. I got the moisturizer kind of the Chap Stick brand for my lips. It kinda works. I'm not too picky.