Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I went into Petsmart today to get some Advantix flea stuff for my dog. There is like a pet hospital thing inside that sells the good flea treatments. Anyways I went up to the counter and the lady looked up and started laughing. I'm pretty sure she wasn't laughing before she looked up and saw me. I wanted to smack the bitch. I guess my face looks so bad that she decided to laugh about it. I already felt bad about my face, but now I feel terrible!

What really? Are people really that rude? Did you say anything or ask her why she was laughing? I would have been pretty dam pissed off about that and said something about it.

Maybe she found something particularly funny about the flea treatment you were buying?

Stuff that man, what a bitch. I would've stood there and asked for an explanation. If she didn't have one i'd slowly walk out and knock everything off the shelves so she'd have to pick it up. Then when she went to pick them up I would be there to laugh at her when she was on her knees like the bitch she is =)

That sucks it made you feel that way, but maybe she wasn't laughing AT you and perhaps it was something else, it's incredibly rude and unproffesional to laugh in the face of a customer.

What a stupid bitch, how rude of her! She probably wasn't laughing at you but that is still the height of rudeness. I used to be a shop assistant and would get the giggles a lot but I would NEVER laugh in a customer's face. Don't let it get you down *hugs*

Get over it, i know it hurts, but if her ignorance bothers you then you need to grow up. Rise above it.

Its an attack on the ego. Your sense of pride.

Learn to forgive everyone, there is no use in grudges and remember happiness is a state of mind. No one can get you down but yourself.

It's entirely possible that she wasn't laughing at you at all, and in fact I would imagine that more likely. I've never seen anyone laugh at someone's acne.

Get over it, i know it hurts, but if her ignorance bothers you then you need to grow up. Rise above it.

Its an attack on the ego. Your sense of pride.

Learn to forgive everyone, there is no use in grudges and remember happiness is a state of mind. No one can get you down but yourself.

You guys need to relax, I laugh like all the time and a lot of times I'm thinking about something that happened way earlier in the day, then someone will start a conversation with me and I'll start laughing because I'm still thinking about that incident. I would've laughed too and said something like "stop laughing at me" in a joking manner, I can almost guarantee she would've explained herself and you would've seen why she was laughing.

Do people really do this in the US?

This anti US shit is getting very old, isnt this a US made site

Your avatar complements that post very well :surprised:

Relax, i bet she thought of something funny or some1 told her a joke a few seconds before you came that she found funny. If it was a girl i could see the immaturity, but i dont think a grown woman would laugh at you for no reason or for acne. And second off acne isn't even funny, its not something you laugh at when seeing some1 have it. It will either make you feel bad fr that person, or if your gonna be rude you'll comment on it, but laughing? Theres nothing funny about it, infact anyone who finds that funny enough to laugh, must be sick in the head.

Wow. What the heck does the US have to do with the situation? People are rude in every country....I live in Germany among the rudest people I've ever met, so I know.

I would of told her off then I would of asked to speak to the manager..... and tell him off.

Then I would of pretended like I was leaving but instead I would make a huge scene repeatedly yelling "Petsmart tests on Animals!"... until I was forcibly removed from the premises.

This anti US shit is getting very old, isnt this a US made site

Seriously. :rolleyes: No shit, people really do this in the US and everywhere else in the world. Anyone who thinks rudeness (among other things) is reserved only for the USA is living in a bubble. Get a reality check. That includes anyone who lumps any nation of people into one category.

As for the OP: When someone's extra sensitive and insecure regarding something about them physically, it's easy to take simple things and see them as direct insults. She very well could have been laughing at something completely unrelated to you. It's hard to really tell having not been there, but if she's someone who looks at the state of someone's skin and laughs in their face, especially while on the clock, that would make her a really crappy person likely with her own issues. So if that's true, just remember that you're better than her and hopefully that will keep your chin up. If that's not true, then you can relax and know that someone wasn't laughing at your skin. Either way, you win.

I would give her my bitchy look and make her shut up," bitch plzzzzzzzz". Works every time.))