Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syrup face

Did accutane help with your blackheads?

And clogged pores? I'm talking about the real stubborn ones that sit in your skin forever. And how long into the course did it take for you, and what dose? Thanks.

I had several black heads on my nose itself, no where else. Im on 60mg, I started accutane on Feb 19, and EVERY black head on my nose is gone. Everyone is different though.

ya its getting rid of all the blackheads on my nose (tons). But I have a lot of stubborn ones on my cheeks an stuff that have been there forever, and they haven't moved yet.

It does help big time, I think on the second month or so, I started to see my pores became HUGE, the blackheads are pushing out, later my pores got smaller and cleaner, not completely gone...but good enough...

It does help big time, I think on the second month or so, I started to see my pores became HUGE, the blackheads are pushing out, later my pores got smaller and cleaner, not completely gone...but good enough...

Just on your nose or everywhere (cheeks, chin, forehead, etc)?