Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coming from a girl's perspective... I notice them on people, and unless they're blind I think most people would, in all honesty... unless the scars are extremely mild of course. However, there's a big difference between noticing and caring. I may notice scars on a person, but I'm not bothered at all by them. In fact, I'm quite drawn to people with scars, especially ones from acne as I've been there myself and chances are we have a few things in common. Plus there's always the chance they're less shallow themselves about acne scars on a girl, which is extremely important to me.

Also I suppose there's the issue of initially meeting someone who may have had something striking about them - scars, some other disfigurement or noticeable flaw etc. and after knowing them for a while, you virtually no longer notice their physical defect/s at all. I know that's happened to me fairly often in that I really fail to notice aspects of someone's physical appearance any longer, even though they're still visible and may have attracted your attention at first meeting, once I've got to know someone and become more familiar with their personality.

Boys notice almost everything about a girl.... I am a guy and I notice every little detail no matter how small.

I don't judge on what I see, but I do use what I see to make conversation.

Meeting someone boy or girl who has acne like yourself is amazing, I like to talk about it.

>.<

Also I suppose there's the issue of initially meeting someone who may have had something striking about them - scars, some other disfigurement or noticeable flaw etc. and after knowing them for a while, you virtually no longer notice their physical defect/s at all. I know that's happened to me fairly often in that I really fail to notice aspects of someone's physical appearance any longer, even though they're still visible and may have attracted your attention at first meeting, once I've got to know someone and become more familiar with their personality.

I suppose I'd notice but I wouldn't even think about it. That's 'cause I've had acne

though, I dunno about someone who's never dealt with it, hopefully they wouldn't

care.

yeah i notice them, but it almost makes me feel more attracted to the person because i like girls who arent perfect

I have always wondered if guys notice my scars too. But like someone else on here, it's hard not to notice them. I do notice scars on others and I sympathize. It is amazing that we try so hard to treat our acne and it leaves scars behind. It's a constant reminder of having to deal with it. I also have days that I notice my scars more than others, maybe others do too.

Even before I had acne it wouldn't bother me. Now days I can spot acne from a mile away but it doesn't bother me either way.

Honestly, no. And even if they do, things like that are really easy to overlook in a person who is honest, caring, and themselves.

That definately wouldn't bother me with a girl. I would notice the scars, but it doesn't matter at all. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable being with a girl that had acne or acne scars because I would feel like she would accept me more and not think I'm unusual :D

Well, it's somewhat hard to notnotice scarring (unless they're really shallow and small) but it wouldn't bother me. I have acne scarring myself and it's quite noticeable, so who would I be if I judged another person with them? That being said, I've never seen a girl with noticeable scarring... ever. Nearly every girl I've come across has had almost flawless skin and complexions. That's why approaching them is so bloody hard I suppose.

I would def. not mind dating a girl with acne scars, to me it actually makes a girl more approachable seeing as we share something in common.

I'd reckon acne scars because I like observing people's skin throughly when I see them.. :drool: But don't worry. Most guys are very simple when it comes to appearance. :shhh: And I'm telling you, if you put some makeup, they couldn't even realize if you had acne or not.

I honestly think most people notice scars but that doesn't meant they will like you less if you are a wonderful person. Its what's inside that counts. Of course if that person is a horrible person then maybe they will like you less.

I don't think my Bf loves me less with my scars. He notices but he doesn't care.

I really never gave a rats ass about acne scars 1. because i have them 2. because if your

cool then it doesn't matter how you look 3. i have an affinity for scars now.

I just can't help myself but check people's faces for acne as they walk by me. But it does not matter for me whether a girl has scars or not and believe me my friend if you 2 are going on a date you can be sure that the guy's into you;)

And ironically as for myself i happened to like a girl with acne and scars:)