Find results in...
Eryka

Old design VS New design

Old blue design VS New white design  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you prefer?

• Old blue
    • New white

Personally, I think the new white design is cheesy. The older blue design set itself apart from all the other crap that winds up in a bathroom.

Bring back old blue!

Is the color of the bottle really a big deal? You are still using the same products with the same effectiveness and thats whats important

Which is why I bought it again without hesitation.

Besides you don't use any DKR products on the regimen in your signature

I made this poll because I remember several people commenting on the "cheese factor" of the new designs. I wondered how many other people felt the same.

the design isn't very important, but it wouldn't hurt to have it look better. :) especially when it looked way better before. most people would think we got downgraded. i thought the new design looks cheap and amateur, though some of my friends think it's cute. i'm fine with it, since it sits at home, but when dan said "cool new bottles", i wasn't expecting this.

the design isn't very important, but it wouldn't hurt to have it look better. :) especially when it looked way better before. most people would think we got downgraded. i thought the new design looks cheap and amateur, though some of my friends think it's cute. i'm fine with it, since it sits at home, but when dan said "cool new bottles", i wasn't expecting this.

I certainly hope cost was a factor, otherwise I simply don't understand the change. The blue was very nice and professional looking. Its something that would catch my eye on a store shelf. If it made enough difference in cost to go to this new design, fine. Otherwise I would switch back.

Which is why I bought it again without hesitation.

Besides you don't use any DKR products on the regimen in your signature

I made this poll because I remember several people commenting on the "cheese factor" of the new designs. I wondered how many other people felt the same.

I just voted that I like the new white design :) Big surprise since I OKed it. But I actually love it. It's what I always wanted to do; simple and handwritten with lots of negative space. The "piece of paper" on the side printed really lame though, I agree on that. We're simplifying that and it'll just be handwriting on the side without "tape" and "paper". I kinda miss the blue bottles too, but I gotta go with my gut on it and just stop changing things. I went back to my original feeling when I first started making the BP years ago--just hand write it myself and be done with it. I don't like slick branded stuff. So anyway, I think I'm going to stick with this design for a while. I've changed it far too many times and everybody tells me to stop already!

first time i saw the new bottles i actually thought they were pretty neat, i dont like how theres a bunch of empty space between everything, that really makes it look amateurish, just put it all in the center, top, bottom, wherever you want and thats it, not all over the place imo. looks like more space is being used then needed and i dont like it. but i dont care either way if it matches my bathroom or looks professional... i just stick it in the drawer or closet after i'm done using it

i no longer use DKR but from the pictures of the new white

id have to agree with the eryka and trongie

The new white designs flat out suck! They're so plain and look cheap. I really liked the old blue designs, they were awesome.

I got a combination of old and new design in my kit and thought the blue WAS the new design!

I also accidentally reached for the treatment before cleanser and ended up having to waste some BP. I think the bottle look too alike.

The new white designs flat out suck! They're so plain. I really liked the old blue designs, they were awesome.

Dan works hard to come out with products that people will like and Im sure he worked very hard on the design of the bottle. Dont tell him the new design sucks

i actually like the new designs better..... sorry. the old blue design always made me feel like i was using "grandma" products. (i don't exactly know what that means, but it just came into my head.) i must be too wrapped up in aesthetics......

I like the new bottles. The only thing I'd probably change is how everything is printed on a sticker rather than the actual bottle like the blue ones were.

I personally miss the blue bottles. The word ACNE just seems to pop too much off the white bottles and catch my eye - just makes me think about acne more than I already do. Plus, I thought the blue bottles looked more professional. Of course, it doesn't matter if it arrived in the ugliest thing in the world... I'd still use it.

More importantly, I have to agree that the bottles look way too much alike!! My face was NOT too happy last week when in my early-morning tiredness I accidently put a whole coating of "moisturizer" on just to realize it was BP! Face was red and dry all day. At least I didn't get a breakout though :)

The new bottles look great. They're very clean looking. I am still using the old bottles but I'm glad hes keeping this design for the new ones. I like the pump bottles too. They keep everything nice and organized in my bathroom.

I'm looking into perforating the label so you can optionally remove the "Acne.org" part of it. I think that would be cool for people who don't like the word acne on their products. We'll see what the label guy says.

As far as them looking too much alike, hmmmm....interesting.....keeping it in mind....

I'm looking into perforating the label so you can optionally remove the "Acne.org" part of it. I think that would be cool for people who don't like the word acne on their products. We'll see what the label guy says.

As far as them looking too much alike, hmmmm....interesting.....keeping it in mind....

I like the new bottles. The only thing I'd probably change is how everything is printed on a sticker rather than the actual bottle like the blue ones were.