Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skins looking GREAT! I've been off the medication since october 07, and havnt had a bad cyst or spot since. The spots have been replaced with nice glowing cheeks and the freckles that were always hidden by my hideous skin! My mood has improved DRASTICALLY, I feel much much happier. No dry skin or eczema, and theres oil back in my hair. My skin feels as smooth as a babies bottom! I'm still anxious about my skin, but I've had severe acne since i was 11 so its very much a part of me still. I'm still unhappy with my scars, particularly the pit scar on my cheek, but i suppose thats just something I have to live with... oh and red marks are starting to fade. I'm not sure whether I'll need more tane in the future but for now... im almost completely happy!!!

10/10 for accutane!

Good luck to everyone using tane or thinking of starting! Its been a MIRACLE drug! for me atleast :)

Oh and heres a picture... Me, 5months post-tane!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/m...19842/acne1.jpg

You go, girl! :clap: I'm sure you must be so happy! You look great!

I have a quick question, if you don't mind: after the tane, did everything go back to normal? You said your oil came back to your hair (which won't be a bad thing for me, either) but did your muscle aches/headaches/fatigue go away for good? I'm so looking forward to getting off of this medication and getting my body back. I've got one more month to go, and will definitely appreciate getting back to normal, sans acne!

Thanks for your post - it keeps those of us on the tane encouraged!! :-) Patti

You look so good! I'm so happy for you right now!

What dosage were you on? And, are you using any products currently?

My skins looking GREAT! I've been off the medication since october 07, and havnt had a bad cyst or spot since. The spots have been replaced with nice glowing cheeks and the freckles that were always hidden by my hideous skin! My mood has improved DRASTICALLY, I feel much much happier. No dry skin or eczema, and theres oil back in my hair. My skin feels as smooth as a babies bottom! I'm still anxious about my skin, but I've had severe acne since i was 11 so its very much a part of me still. I'm still unhappy with my scars, particularly the pit scar on my cheek, but i suppose thats just something I have to live with... oh and red marks are starting to fade. I'm not sure whether I'll need more tane in the future but for now... im almost completely happy!!!

10/10 for accutane!

Good luck to everyone using tane or thinking of starting! Its been a MIRACLE drug! for me atleast :)

Oh and heres a picture... Me, 5months post-tane!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/m...19842/acne1.jpg

Really really pleased things have turned out well for you, i am not trying to put a downer on the thread, but i remember you posting a few months back saying you were suffering mental problems? if it wasn't you then i apologize, but if it was how can you say it is a miracle drug? if you are the same person i am thinking of you were going through some real distress which you said was down to accutane?

Again if this wasn't you then im sorry.

Glad to hear things turned out great in the end either way!! enjoy your clear skin.

Yeah this thread....

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...p;#entry2149176

Congratulations on your beautiful skin! I'm very happy for you.

I also have a quick question. Did you notice an increase in your healing capabilities after you came off the drug? Did any of your scars fill in or red marks fade post-tane moreso than they would've while on the medication?...just curious.

Again...great results.