Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RJ_14

My Acne Battle *With Pics*

Well anyways Im about four years into my acne battle, (Im 16 now). Ive been on every topical gel and antibiotic under the sun, including ro-accutane (Im Irish).

Currently I am about 3 weeks into Dans Regimen, with good results so far! I am applying

Panoxyl Aquagel twice a day, after using my cetaphil cleanser. I then use a nivea for men moisturiser. I am also taking Lymecycline antibiotic everyday. I'm now only getting about 1 new pimple every day/2 days, which is great for me!

My main problem is the scarring that has been left behind, as you can see in my pics.

After clearing up the acne for good (shouldn't be too long) I am planning to use Rio Rosa Mosqueta oil, which helps heal scars.

Ill be keeping this log hopefully until im 100% clear!!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Ron...01/DSC00045.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Ron...01/DSC00044.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Ron...01/DSC00039.jpg

Day 3

Well i started the Rio Rosa oil last night, anyone else had any success with it?

Im still on the regimen, the dryness/flakiness has lowered considerably, but thats becasue I havent needed to apply my BP to areas I used to :)

Scars are still a bitch though, annoying me a lot.

New pics will be up next week, hopefully off a digital camera...

Ehh I came off it at the end of March last year, had pretty bad side effects (Very dry, cracked lips, bloody nose...) the acne was dead but the scars were there. Then the acne came back at the end of summer :(

Its definately not as severe as it was, but its still annoying...

Day 9

Urrrrggghhhh scars are really annoying me today.

A few new pimples, was to be expected really...

Maybe the stress of upcoming exams is causing me to break out slightly? I dont know but im trying to put my studies to the forefront :)

New pics hopefully today...

Day 10

Well ive just seen pictures of myself on holiday last summer (lik 3 months post-tane) and my skin looked soooo good!

Except now its shite, so im just going to ask my derm for it again, as it is the only thing thats helped me.

Im going to contine with my regimen until my next derm appointment (Early June) and if it doesnt improve then im gonna ask for it again...

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Only Im allowed to title threads my acne battle :razz:

Good luck with Dans regimen! Your skin looks very similar to someone I used to work with. He is 18

Lol has his healed yet?

I started takin 4 teaspoons of ACV a day after reading it in another thread... gonna see if it helps...

Skin isnt looking too good today, red marks seem to be fading but new pimples are popping up elsewhere...

Pics up when I get time..

Lol has his healed yet?

I started takin 4 teaspoons of ACV a day after reading it in another thread... gonna see if it helps...

Skin isnt looking too good today, red marks seem to be fading but new pimples are popping up elsewhere...

Pics up when I get time..

skin culture peal 4000 will help with scars. rubs, cream, drugs are all western approaches that have created the multi billion dollar market. Acne cant be cured with that shit it takes a change of lifestyle acne is telling you that there is something wrong on the inside and this is how it is showing you

Day 13

Oh and on a positive note my forehead has been really clear these past few days, ever since I started taking Apple Cider Vinegar (Twice a day), as well as the bridge of my nose/top of cheeks (which used to be scar-city) Maybe the futures looking good?

Looking good. Honestly.

Your scars have become much more pink in colour. I think that's always been a good sign for me. Whenever my scars begin to fade they actually become more fluorescent and stand out more but then they go back to the colour of normal skin.

P.S. I liked the first title more. 'Scar Battle', it was a pretty good pun.

skin culture peal 4000 will help with scars. rubs, cream, drugs are all western approaches that have created the multi billion dollar market. Acne cant be cured with that shit it takes a change of lifestyle acne is telling you that there is something wrong on the inside and this is how it is showing you

Thanks man, its good to know that there are others out there for support. Your comment has really made my sunday, so thanks alot :)

Lol im wondering if I should change it back, but I might wait until the acne itself has completely died off.... which looks like being a short time away :):):):)

Should I post pics weekly or daily or what? Its my blog but what do you fans out there want to see lol??? :)

More people post weekly pictures, or even less to show the differences that happen more at once than just gradually. :) It's much more shocking that way! :D

Too be honest I dont really think peels could be an option.

1. Because my derm said they werent really used here (Ireland)

2. I dont think my scars are bad in the fact that they are from pustular acne as opposed to cystic acne, mine was horrendus but I havent had a cyst in my life :) (Always looking on the bright-side lol).

I dont really think that any of mine will result in some of the horrific scarring that I have seen on these boards, and I really feel for those who have to deal with that shit...

More people post weekly pictures, or even less to show the differences that happen more at once than just gradually. :) It's much more shocking that way! :D

Lol ok I will post them weekly then, but I will continue to have worded updates everyday, just to keep all you die-hard fans in suspense! :D:D:D

Pics up every sunday from now on, or if I feel like it, on a weekday; after all this is my log and I make the decisions round here! :dance:

Weird question:

Does anyone else feel that here skin looks better sometimes when you walk past a mirror, and sometimes it looks shite? Just wondering...

Weird question:

Does anyone else feel that here skin looks better sometimes when you walk past a mirror, and sometimes it looks shite? Just wondering...

Weird question:

apple cider vinegar has really helped my redness and inflamation go down.

it took about a week for me to see a difference.

i love fish oil too.

so easy to fit into your schedule.

good luck!