Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP PLEASE!!!! my skin was looking so much better aside from redmarks and now ive gone and fucked it all up :(

i bought micropolish microdermabrasion stuff from makeupartistschoice.com and used it last night.. now i have a bunch of tiny red pimples on the tops of my cheeks!!! any advice PLEASE?!?!!!

does it have shea butter or any kind of butter in it? This stupid esthetician promised me her at home microdermabrasion would be alright for my skin (it has one of those butters in it) and it made me break out badly.

My advise would be to not use that product again and to spot treat with BP.

my skin doesnt really like any sort of acne products. i also think that aloe vera irritates it. and i use FOTE aloe which is all natural..

hmm :(

these are the ingredents from the micro polish

Ingredients:

Deionized water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin usp, hydrogenated polydecene, aluminum oxide crystals (120) 20%, vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin e, safflower oil, isostearyl lactate, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 80, licorice root extract, mulberry fruit extract, peg 100 glyceryl monostearate, aloe vera 40X, methylparaben, propylparaben.