Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ey whassup everyone, my name is jaden; im half mexican half asian, and before you say these words.. "no body knows what im going through". oh trust me i know exactly what all of you are going through. the hatred for mirrors.. wondering why everyone on tv has perfect skin, wishing you can have that. looking at people on the street, or in the cars next to you just wondering why they have such good skin and why you dont have that good of skin. i know exactly how you all feel. you know you can do anything YOU want in the world, but acne is a major set back it really does effect alot of us from persuing somethings we want to do, from getting a drivers license to going to a job interview to even just going out on a date with a girl or a guy. all setback because of acne. i use to do modeling and ive been singing since i was 14. i stopped all of this because of acne. im now 18 and i do have some acne its moderate nothing to crazy, but enough to put me in this state of mind where i do feel depressed, i make my room really dark or dim so when i look in the mirror it doesnt look to bad.

I'm sure alot of you want to do so much in life, but are held back from acne... i know i am.. i want to get back to modeling so bad.. but i just cant do it for the time being. Everytime i go out with ma friends and i see them all with perfect skin and we go to a party or something i feel like i bring the group down or something because of my acne. even when i have a conversation with someone i feel as if they are just starrin at my face and it makes me feel so akward. i know alot of you feel the same way i do, you know you can go far as you want in life, look as good as any male / female model or actress actor, but acne gets in the way of that. every time before im about to go to sleep i pray for everyone in the world, for thier acne to get better for it to fade away, i really do i want all of you to not feel depressed or down all the time, i want all of you to have clean clear skin, we are nobody different then any supermodel with perfect skin. so if you ever you need to talk about anything at all, have depression problems or just feel down because of your acne hit me up on aim ! or mesage me il talk to you, because i know its better to talk to a person with acne that knows what your going through than someone with clean clear skin i think some people feel more comfortable. but for now keep all of your heads up high dont let anybody bring you down ! ima still pray for all yu ;).

your newest homie - jaden.

-- here is a picture of me with sum acne ;; http://i25.tinypic.com/20788cm.jpg

ey whassup everyone, my name is jaden; im half mexican half asian, and before you say these words.. "no body knows what im going through". oh trust me i know exactly what all of you are going through. the hatred for mirrors.. wondering why everyone on tv has perfect skin, wishing you can have that. looking at people on the street, or in the cars next to you just wondering why they have such good skin and why you dont have that good of skin. i know exactly how you all feel. you know you can do anything YOU want in the world, but acne is a major set back it really does effect alot of us from persuing somethings we want to do, from getting a drivers license to going to a job interview to even just going out on a date with a girl or a guy. all setback because of acne. i use to do modeling and ive been singing since i was 14. i stopped all of this because of acne. im now 18 and i do have some acne its moderate nothing to crazy, but enough to put me in this state of mind where i do feel depressed, i make my room really dark or dim so when i look in the mirror it doesnt look to bad.

I'm sure alot of you want to do so much in life, but are held back from acne... i know i am.. i want to get back to modeling so bad.. but i just cant do it for the time being. Everytime i go out with ma friends and i see them all with perfect skin and we go to a party or something i feel like i bring the group down or something because of my acne. even when i have a conversation with someone i feel as if they are just starrin at my face and it makes me feel so akward. i know alot of you feel the same way i do, you know you can go far as you want in life, look as good as any male / female model or actress actor, but acne gets in the way of that. every time before im about to go to sleep i pray for everyone in the world, for thier acne to get better for it to fade away, i really do i want all of you to not feel depressed or down all the time, i want all of you to have clean clear skin, we are nobody different then any supermodel with perfect skin. so if you ever you need to talk about anything at all, have depression problems or just feel down because of your acne hit me up on aim ! or mesage me il talk to you, because i know its better to talk to a person with acne that knows what your going through than someone with clean clear skin i think some people feel more comfortable. but for now keep all of your heads up high dont let anybody bring you down ! ima still pray for all yu ;).

your newest homie - jaden.

-- here is a picture of me with sum acne ;; http://i25.tinypic.com/20788cm.jpg

Damn h0ney! I wuz lookin @ ur picture & I think ur cute. Like there's nothing wrong with you. I saw a few breakouts, but I was like damn this kid looks good. I don't think you should feel bad about yourself at all.

I know this guy who has pretty bad acne, but he's mad cool & everyone loves him. He's really popular. U gotta chill with that. Like just be happy. Cuz getting upset about stuff really does make your skin worse. Trust me I know.

Alright, feel better & good luck2 u !!!