Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwolves

Still getting zits!

Ive done 10 weeks on 20mg daily and 5 weeks on 40 mg daily and Im still getting zits! Tane is so slow to work!

It seems you are on a low dose, which will take a lot longer to start kicking in. I didn't stop breaking out until the beginning of my 4th month and I am on high dose.

im on 60mg a day and its doing wonders during the 3 weeks ive been on it. Red marks still there but the Acne on my face has stopped and ive only had 3 zits while ive been on it. i guess once i get off it ill go on retin-a to get rid of red marks.

that was happening to me. try cutting out cow milk and dairy products. you'll see ur acne stop completely. i havent had any in 6 months.

that was happening to me. try cutting out cow milk and dairy products. you'll see ur acne stop completely. i havent had any in 6 months.

I don't think you should have to cut milk if you are taking Accutane.. they say it will clear acne no matter whats the cause is.. I am not debating whether milk causes acne or not.. I just dont know why you would have to stop drinking it