Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaLii

what should i do? please helppp

well first of i had acne and acne scars..i had laser treatment and im done with that and got rid of all my acne and some of my scars but i still got some acne scars that are noticiable and i hate that i want to get rid of it...so what should i do should i get more laser treatment again so i could hope i could get all cleared or should do something else...... cause when i was done with the laser treatment i went again a month after and they told me that my scars would disseapear by a year but i cant wait that longgg...so what should i do so i could get rid of my scars some 1 please help me.give me some advises thanks

ok were abouts are they on your face weres the location of the red scars and the craters PM me if you like ill try to help you i no how it feels having these dam scars,also were abouts are u

just on my cheaks when i had the laser it was atleast 75% cleared up ... i live in california usa

i wouldnt do lasers of any kind and if you do then i would suggest fraxel re:store aka fraxel 2 aka SR 1500....it is FDA approved for acne scars... ive done lasers in the past and for mild acne scarring and acne and it was great for the acne but as for the scars im pretty sure it did nothing and the last laser i did which was the palomar lux 1500 (also fractional) left me with additional scars....havent tried fraxel 2 but i might after needling

look into the needling thread on here... i am going to do this soon too at home.... needling is also called dermarolling and CIT (collagen induction therapy) you can buy them on ebay and it is safe for home use. try 0.5 or 1.0mm first

the results i have seen are just as good if not better than laser resurfacing with less downtime, and it is much much cheaper.... it increases the rate which your skin absorbs topical by like 700% ur skin only absorbs like o.3% regurlarly. use vit. c serum and then roll thats what im gonna do. unlike lasers there is no risk of additional scarring, hyper or hypopigmentation

take vitamins C E A B and zinc, cod liver oil, daily vita min and minerals...they are essential for collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, drink water, eat healthy, excercise blah blah blah