Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
siiia

dans bp.heehaw.

I started regimen about three weeks ago, ran out of persa gel 10% around this 3 week mark.

didnt have any other product.couldnt buy either.

Ordered Dan's bp.always hesitant to order online but product received rave reviews.

anyway, the stuff came in about 2-3 days.

But prior to the product coming in stopped using bp for about 3-4 days.

maybe 5 days without bp total. i swear. regret it. really need to buckle down with this regimen.

Whats worse is I ran out of moisturizer and CRAP MAN, need to buy a good one. (im a little strapped for cash right now)

So My question is: Should I put the full amount of BP or start with the initial amount again?

I know 4-5 days is alot of time for my skin to adjust to NO BP, but my reasoning would be the fact

that I used 10% and now Im using 2.5% so maybe my skin won't be bothered by the full amt?

I dont know. throw me some advice.

I'll probably just use 1 pump's worth of BP for now.

Maybe just try out 1 pump as you said if it goes ok then increase it. I have a question though were you using the full amount of BP even when you were using 10% BP? Did it dry you out?

Maybe just try out 1 pump as you said if it goes ok then increase it. I have a question though were you using the full amount of BP even when you were using 10% BP? Did it dry you out?

It did dry me out but only to the point of flaking, there wasn't much redness a little bit of itchiness, nothing too bad, so I just continued.

After a while I did use a finger's worth of the bp and I guess my skin handled it well. But dan's bp is wayy better than the persa gel.

thanks for the reassurance tho, hope my skin behaves =)

Man. So I decided to put on the one pumps worth of bp last night and today my face is reallly red. bad move. and now I have a couple of littl bumps on my nose which is just wrong. I never had bumps there.

EFF MAN.