Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man, right now i feel so depressed. I have too much on shoulders and i don't know what to do. I just want crawl into a little ball and disappear. and to top it off, i have three zits under my skin that just don't want to come up and its around my lips in the corner :(

God! I hate my life right now, so much!

Do you have NetFlix or anything like that? You should rent some good movies, and in times like this just pop in a movie, and you'll forget your problems for at least a few hours, and probably won't feel as depressed after that. The more you sit there and think about it, the more you get depressed about it. So just do something that would take your mind off it, like watching a movie.

Do you have NetFlix or anything like that? You should rent some good movies, and in times like this just pop in a movie, and you'll forget your problems for at least a few hours, and probably won't feel as depressed after that. The more you sit there and think about it, the more you get depressed about it. So just do something that would take your mind off it, like watching a movie.

Talking with others and sharing your feelings is usually a good idea so making this post is a good start. However, do you have someone in real life that you feel you can trust? You'd be surprised how good it feels talking through your problems with an empathetic soul.

Edit: And if all else fails, force a smile on your face it actually helps.

Well my guess is, you spend too much time at home alone and thinking about all your problems and end up driving yourself crazy as a result.

Do you go to gym? Exercise reduces stress a great deal. Do you have any hobbies?

For example, I love fishing. When you're fishing, you are outdoors and can get some sun light (great for skin and acquiring vitamin D which improves your mood and boosts your immune system), you're also not around a lot of people when you're fishing, so no need to worry about how your skin looks. You can go with friends, of if you prefer going solo, bring a book or an MP3 Player, maybe some beer. You'll have a great time.

Basically, the point is to find something you enjoy doing and something that can get your mind off your problems. Something that makes you feel good and in turn helps your body produce feel good chemicals and reduce production of stress hormones.

Well my guess is, you spend too much time at home alone and thinking about all your problems and end up driving yourself crazy as a result.

Do you go to gym? Exercise reduces stress a great deal. Do you have any hobbies?

For example, I love fishing. When you're fishing, you are outdoors and can get some sun light (great for skin and acquiring vitamin D which improves your mood and boosts your immune system), you're also not around a lot of people when you're fishing, so no need to worry about how your skin looks. You can go with friends, of if you prefer going solo, bring a book or an MP3 Player, maybe some beer. You'll have a great time.

Basically, the point is to find something you enjoy doing and something that can get your mind off your problems. Something that makes you feel good and in turn helps your body produce feel good chemicals and reduce production of stress hormones.

i play alot of tennis, but right now, feeling like this i really don't feel like going or being around anyone. And having acne makes everything 10 times worse. Even if i do go out with friends i won't have a good time.. i'll be too worried about how my face looks, even when my friends say i look good.

I need to get out of this rut, and soon. I just can't take this anymore.

i play alot of tennis, but right now, feeling like this i really don't feel like going or being around anyone. And having acne makes everything 10 times worse. Even if i do go out with friends i won't have a good time.. i'll be too worried about how my face looks, even when my friends say i look good.

I just suggested fishing, which doesn't involve you being around a lot of people. There are plenty of other activities you can find which don't involve being around a lot of people. Hiking, for example.

The problem with you being home is that it is a negative environment. You sit in your room and depress yourself. So your brain is learning to associate your room with being depressed. Try to leave your home, and seek a new, more positive environment.

Try and reconstruct the way you think. Don't see a problem as being the end of the world, instead see it as a challenge to overcome. As corny as it sounds, try to think more positive.

I'm sorry you are feeling so down right now, but hopefully you will wake up to a happier day! You've been given some good advice from caring people around here and hopefully you will be able to get out there, fake a smile until it comes naturally, and enjoy yourself a little more each day!

I know I've harped on this aspect around the boards until probably no one wants to hear it, but coming from my age and seeing all I've seen through the years, I really want you to know you have to talk positively to yourself, force yourself to get out there and do the things you enjoy doing, even if it's by yourself like fishing, and have fun doing things people your age do, clear skin or not.

Memories feed your soul, and sitting around worrying about your skin, does not create memories you want to cherish. Time flies for sure, it waits for no one, acne will be there creating havoc, but don't let it rule your life.

Even if it's a tiny step, do something to make you happy when you wake up, and smile! :)

I'm sorry you are feeling so down right now, but hopefully you will wake up to a happier day! You've been given some good advice from caring people around here and hopefully you will be able to get out there, fake a smile until it comes naturally, and enjoy yourself a little more each day!

I know I've harped on this aspect around the boards until probably no one wants to hear it, but coming from my age and seeing all I've seen through the years, I really want you to know you have to talk positively to yourself, force yourself to get out there and do the things you enjoy doing, even if it's by yourself like fishing, and have fun doing things people your age do, clear skin or not.

Memories are what feeds your soul, and sitting around worrying about your skin, does not create memories you want to cherish. Time flies for sure, it waits for no one, acne will be there creating havoc, but don't let it rule your life.

Even if it's a tiny step, do something to make you happy when you wake up, and smile! :)