Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alright so its been 5 days that ive been on Dan's Reg. and i know its to early to see results and stuff but i just have to say that my skin does not feel so irritated

and when i have pimples (the white ones) i completely forget their there no itchy or annoying feeling. PLUS :D my skins texture feels so much better too.

but then again its only been 5 days so i could just be imagining things.

Really hope not :pray:

O and a side note: Give it up to Ms.Brandy its almost like she's my personal dermatologist's that i never see, and she is just great. with all the information and caring-ness .......no wounder this site is kick butt

alright so its been 5 days that ive been on Dan's Reg. and i know its to early to see results and stuff but i just have to say that my skin does not feel so irritated

and when i have pimples (the white ones) i completely forget their there no itchy or annoying feeling. PLUS :D my skins texture feels so much better too.

but then again its only been 5 days so i could just be imagining things.

Really hope not :pray:

O and a side note: Give it up to Ms.Brandy its almost like she's my personal dermatologist's that i never see, and she is just great. with all the information and caring-ness .......no wounder this site is kick butt

Yay, I'm so glad you're doing so well. And thank you so much for the kind words. :wub:

Glad you're doing well so far! :dance: I agree, Brandy is great! Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Good luck! :angel:

Debra

Thanks, Debra. :wub:

Good luck! Even if your face does get bad for a bit STICK WITH IT!! I had great results at first and then had horrible acne around a month into it. Now, almost 5 months into the regimen, my face is so wonderful I can't stop looking in the mirror because I just can't believe there is really NO acne there!

And, Brandy I know it has already been said in this thread but THANK YOU. I know I don't post a ton but I read a lot. You are always positive, helpful, and open minded. People like you make these message boards worth coming back to.

Good luck! Even if your face does get bad for a bit STICK WITH IT!! I had great results at first and then had horrible acne around a month into it. Now, almost 5 months into the regimen, my face is so wonderful I can't stop looking in the mirror because I just can't believe there is really NO acne there!

And, Brandy I know it has already been said in this thread but THANK YOU. I know I don't post a ton but I read a lot. You are always positive, helpful, and open minded. People like you make these message boards worth coming back to.

Totally agree! I post a question..and there it is faithfully in a few hrs!..Brandy's reply :) Thanks Brandy.. i hope you know how much you're helping people on this forum :)

Jilly..Great that you're acne is going..i know how satisfying it is..after months of struggling..when it finally goes :).. but how about the scars? what you doing to treat the post-acne scars? are they going away on their own? or are you using something? I have almost no acne now after being on the regimen..the scars seem to be fading on their own..but if there were something i could do to expedite it.. that would be great..since id have to use no make up to hide them.

Thanks you guys :)

Go for it dude! I do agree with everyone else. When times get bad and the regimen might seem to fail you. But in the end you will prevail. It took my face 6 months to get clear! I've been searching for years for a product that offered true results, no scams or phonies. You've found it!

So great to hear about others that are clear!

Simplyaqua... Sadly, I have no tips to help with the leftovers of acne. I'm also using makeup to hide what is still there but at least it is easier to cover up than acne! There are a few scars that I have from deep cysts that I don't imagine will ever go away. I have begun exfoliating everyday and I'm not sure if it is helping my red marks but I like to believe it is making them disappear faster :D