Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
perkie

huge cyst thing under skin

so i have this HUGE. its like under my skin, a huge bump. welll i started squuezing it to get some stuff out but it didnt work, i got a little bit of the white stuff out and clear liquid but its defintely still infected. now there is this HUGE big CIRCLE thing thats all swelled up around it. like an inch in diameter. hoepfully it will go away by tomorrow morning????????

should i sleep with a bandaid over it? i dont have an neosporin.

Tsk tsk tsk.... I squeezed one of those bastards once and It stayed for months! And that was using a 10% Bp solution on it two times a day. I would suggest.... Ice.... Try to ice it and get the swelling to go down, as far as sleeping with a band aid over it...I don't see how it could hurt? Better than just leaving it open for infection.

Definitely don't pick at it anymore! I used to do that and it just makes them bigger and stay around for longer >_<; Try putting ice on it, and believe me not touching it will make it go away so much faster :)

so i have this HUGE. its like under my skin, a huge bump. welll i started squuezing it to get some stuff out but it didnt work, i got a little bit of the white stuff out and clear liquid but its defintely still infected. now there is this HUGE big CIRCLE thing thats all swelled up around it. like an inch in diameter. hoepfully it will go away by tomorrow morning????????