Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im sooo depressed! pimple here and pimple there... BLEMISHES EVERYWHERE! i wake up each and every morning the same exact way, look at my magnifying mirror and stare and the red marks on my cheeks, newly forming red bump on my nose, bumps that wont go away on my chin.

why me? what did i do wrong? i wash everyday, with the newest and most highly developed washes. i eat heathly ( im only 105 lb!) yet i am still the pmple girl. it seems like everyone at school has clear, or maybe a pimple here or there. even during P.E. my perfect skin friend complain about the little red dot hiding beneath her bangs. she doesnt know how lucky she is. while i was walking downstairs this morning, i passed my sister. she has the porcelain skin everyone craves... i have to wince when i look at her.

the ride to school is the worse. once i park, i usually glance at the car mirror (which NO ONE should ever do!) and look at me. i can see the makeup marks, and the bumps poking out of them. on somedays, i stay in that car, crying, because i cant face being looked at.

i cant take this any longer. i cant take crying another day. i cant take looking at another mirror.

im scared

yeah, I sympathize .... I think most of us here have had those days.

I'm going to move this thread over to the Emotional/Psychological Effects forum .... always a good place to vent!

And I recommend seeing a dermatologist for some professional skin care advice.

im sooo depressed! pimple here and pimple there... BLEMISHES EVERYWHERE! i wake up each and every morning the same exact way, look at my magnifying mirror and stare and the red marks on my cheeks, newly forming red bump on my nose, bumps that wont go away on my chin.

why me? what did i do wrong? i wash everyday, with the newest and most highly developed washes. i eat heathly ( im only 105 lb!) yet i am still the pmple girl. it seems like everyone at school has clear, or maybe a pimple here or there. even during P.E. my perfect skin friend complain about the little red dot hiding beneath her bangs. she doesnt know how lucky she is. while i was walking downstairs this morning, i passed my sister. she has the porcelain skin everyone craves... i have to wince when i look at her.

the ride to school is the worse. once i park, i usually glance at the car mirror (which NO ONE should ever do!) and look at me. i can see the makeup marks, and the bumps poking out of them. on somedays, i stay in that car, crying, because i cant face being looked at.

i cant take this any longer. i cant take crying another day. i cant take looking at another mirror.

im scared

Many washes tend to not work for many people. Just because its newer or more adveanced doesnt mean its better. Try using a gentaler wash or visit a derm.

Hang in there!! we all feal like this once in a while but we cant let acne take control of our lives

What exactly have you tried? Maybe there are some new regimens you could employ to help control your acne.

But first stop blaming yourself. If you are eating healthy, not constantly touching your face or sleeping on grimy pillows, washing your face with a gentle cleanser and you are not wearing make-up that is causing your break outs it's possible that this really isn't your fault. Just make sure you are doing everything to prevent and control breakouts and if somehow you're still pimple girl-- it isn't your fault. Some of us have pimple genes and wacky hormones. Staring in the mirror won't help and really I'd avoid looking into it at all if it bothers you that much.

hang in there your still young. soon you will breakfree and be a better person because of it. research the forums find what works and talk to people. as far as genetics go if your sister is clear that could be a good sign for you. but dont beat yourself up. when you have those horible days its good to get alone listen to music and just vent in a journal and one day you can reflect on it and grow...good luck

I know how you feel..eating healthy is definately good but what do you drink normaly? Try drinking lots and lots of water, thats suppose to be very good for your skin. But yes you should still visit a derm.

im scared

Sometimes I get dissapointed when I get random large breakouts.

This week I got like 5 new really deep pastules, today like 4, pretty bad, but I can overcome it by trying to have a good time.

hey, hang in there. Everybody here has been through those agonizing days. Your lucky to have a car, i had to take a crowded overpacked city bus fullof teenageers with perfect skin (worst part of entire day). These times will pass, and only make u a stronger and tougher person, trust me.

Yeah, hang in there! I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just rip my skin off!

The picture of me that you saw is from a year ago when I was 27 with no acne and no previous acne history whatsoever in my life. It was totally horrifying when I saw the whiteheads and some cysts multiplying on my forehead and eventually spread to my cheeks. I am glad that now they are under control but it is a process...

You know what, good news is most people actually do not pay attention or care about your acne. It is all in our own head.

It will be over soon!

Chin up! If you are seriously that messed up over your skin maybe you should just cut to the chase and start some Accutane. I used to feel the same way you did, I wouldn't even go to school on a bad breakout day! I went and saw multiple doctors and derms and tried a whole rainbow of medicines, some that worked for a short period of time and others that didn't do dick. I am telling you Accutane, and eating healthy, was probably the best skin decision I ever made out of 7 - 8 years of having acne. The only other thing that really helped me mentally and in turn helped me skin was anti-depressants. I think that if you focus to much on the negatives it will consume you and leave you feeling empty inside and every bump is going to look ten times worse than it actually is. Just try to stay happy, I know easier said than done, and if you are that desperate look into Accutane.