Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkdivine

BP wrinkling hands...

Since I've been on the regimen I've noticed that my hands seem to be getting more wrinkled... Is this normal and has anyone else experienced this? How can I make them not wrinkled? I'm 23 by the way.

Are you washing your hands after the BP and after the moisturizer? If not I would do that, and then apply extra moisturizer just for your hands. That should help them from drying out.

That may be an allergic reaction. I tried over the counter BP and it gave me wrinkles on my face (you can imagine how horrifying that is). Thought it was normal as I read that BP tends to dry up skin but later my dermatologist told me it was an allergic reaction. He puts me on SA instead which worked for me.

Since I've been on the regimen I've noticed that my hands seem to be getting more wrinkled... Is this normal and has anyone else experienced this? How can I make them not wrinkled? I'm 23 by the way.

Yeah, same here. But, in my case, I dont think it's due to the Bp, instead I think it's because I wash my hands before I put on Bp, and then after I put on bp

But I use vaseline & it really does help. Just slather it on and rub rub rub.

My hands get wrinkled and dry-looking from overwashing and dry weather, not from the BP. My face routine does make me wash my hands a lot more than is normal, since I wash when I clean my face, wash after I apply jojoba oil, wash after I apply BP, wash after I do my eye cream, wash after applying moisturizer, wash after applying sunblock, and wash after applying makeup. Whew! Washing with colder water for shorter periods of time with less soap helps, as does using hand lotion (though don't touch your face with it--hand and body lotions tend to be comedogenic).