Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can people who have tried the two C&C products using this regimen please tell me how it worked for them. The other thread is really long and hard to read, but if everyone who has tried it can answer something like

Puma55: i've been using it for 7 weeks, and have been 92% clear.

i've been using it for several months. I use both products only once a day. It is not a cure, but it is the only regimen that keeps my acne under control. I'm 95% clear.

92% clear ? How's that calculatable ? and also 95% ? lol

I tried that regimen for awhile but found that its only for acne sufferers whos skin can tollerate it.

I wouldnt recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin,although the scrub was mild I must admit that,but a moisturiser was needed all the same.

My skin is sensitive and i have gotton about 95% clear also. But i do use the carley's 2% bp instead of the C&C 10%.

i am like 99.99% clear. i use both products twice a day with no moisturizer. but, i am also on 9 grams of B5 a day. i've been doing this for about two months now.

i LOVE this routine, you can see my log under personal logs but i've only been on it for 5 days.

the best part is that my face feels all tingly so it makes me happy enough not to pick and pop. picking and popping were my biggest problems before. and i think my blackheads are going to get better and go away.

i use both washes at night, a little aloe vera on my flakey spots, and just the SA wash in the AM as botchla reccomended.

i don't scrub and i'm totally gentle. I LOVE IT

Been using it for two months and its worked out great. I've probably had less than 10 new pimples since I started on it. Its worked much better for me than Dan's. I also hated coating my face in BP every day.

Might as well give her a try and see if it works for you.

I've been using it for about a month, I don't think it's helping very much. And after about two weeks the tingling feeling isn't there anymore. What's up with that?