Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradd

what the fuck is wrong with me

My body responds to shit the exact opposite way that it shouldnt. For example... this weekend I took a break from working out and eating healthy... I'd drink pepsi and eat raisnets and candy before passing out and watching a movie. Instead of the caffeine making me bounce off the walls... it made me more tired.

That Vitamin water shit..... that is supposed to be good for you or what not. Every time I drink that cat piss water I break out bad. Meanwhile it seems like I get clear when I drink dumb shit like root beer.

Has Peanut Butter ever been proven to break people out? Almost every night before bed, I eat a banana and peanut butter. A whole fuck load of it. I need a little bit more size and strength. For every small bite of banana, I eat almost a whole spoon of peanut butter with it. The taste is just amazing. And my strength has gone up. 2 months ago I found it hard to stand up and press two 45 pound dumb-bells over my head military press style... and last week I was doing two 60 pounders with ease. That may sound weak to some of you.. but oh well... I been skinny and weak all my life but now I'm starting to make progress. Any slight chance waht so ever that this peanut butter has been making me breakout like a son of a bitch by my mouth for teh past month?

What about that GNC whey protein? It comes in a big ass red and black jug and says 100% pure whey. After working out I used to just drink a 69 cents think of milk... but milk had been proven to break me out before.. so I quit that shit. I thought that was what was making my mouth look like it had been in a fight with a lawn mower.. but sure enough.. 3 weeks has gone by and I havent tasted a drop of milk.. and my shit has only gotten worse. I just take one scoop of that whey proten after lifting.. one scoop into 8 oz. of water. It taste like ass... but oh well. And I'll also eat an Uncle Bens rice after it. You know..the microwavable ones for like 1.80. They are microwavable.. easy as fuck to cook... fast as hell to cook (90 seconds).. and eating that with a protein shake gives me both protein and carbs. Anyone think that this shit is breaking me out?

I really dont wanna stop with the whey protein (actually.. I took twinlab whey protein this summer.. and it seemed like I was clear as hell every day when I took that.. i couldnt find the fucker this time though).. but I dont wanna stop with the twinlab whey proten.. the bananas and peanut butter.. and the rice. I been trying to lift and get bigger and stronger since 2003.. and since I've started eating the above foods mentioned... I've seen 5x more progress in the last two months than I have in the past 5 years. Some shit is finally working for me and I dont wanna stop it now. But if I really really have to I will... but whats up though? please help me out thanks

My body responds to shit the exact opposite way that it shouldnt. For example... this weekend I took a break from working out and eating healthy... I'd drink pepsi and eat raisnets and candy before passing out and watching a movie. Instead of the caffeine making me bounce off the walls... it made me more tired.

That Vitamin water shit..... that is supposed to be good for you or what not. Every time I drink that cat piss water I break out bad. Meanwhile it seems like I get clear when I drink dumb shit like root beer.

Has Peanut Butter ever been proven to break people out? Almost every night before bed, I eat a banana and peanut butter. A whole fuck load of it. I need a little bit more size and strength. For every small bite of banana, I eat almost a whole spoon of peanut butter with it. The taste is just amazing. And my strength has gone up. 2 months ago I found it hard to stand up and press two 45 pound dumb-bells over my head military press style... and last week I was doing two 60 pounders with ease. That may sound weak to some of you.. but oh well... I been skinny and weak all my life but now I'm starting to make progress. Any slight chance waht so ever that this peanut butter has been making me breakout like a son of a bitch by my mouth for teh past month?

What about that GNC whey protein? It comes in a big ass red and black jug and says 100% pure whey. After working out I used to just drink a 69 cents think of milk... but milk had been proven to break me out before.. so I quit that shit. I thought that was what was making my mouth look like it had been in a fight with a lawn mower.. but sure enough.. 3 weeks has gone by and I havent tasted a drop of milk.. and my shit has only gotten worse. I just take one scoop of that whey proten after lifting.. one scoop into 8 oz. of water. It taste like ass... but oh well. And I'll also eat an Uncle Bens rice after it. You know..the microwavable ones for like 1.80. They are microwavable.. easy as fuck to cook... fast as hell to cook (90 seconds).. and eating that with a protein shake gives me both protein and carbs. Anyone think that this shit is breaking me out?

I really dont wanna stop with the whey protein (actually.. I took twinlab whey protein this summer.. and it seemed like I was clear as hell every day when I took that.. i couldnt find the fucker this time though).. but I dont wanna stop with the twinlab whey proten .. the bananas and peanut butter.. and the rice. I been trying to lift and get bigger and stronger since 2003.. and since I've started eating the above foods mentioned... I've seen 5x more progress in the last two months than I have in the past 5 years. Some shit is finally working for me and I dont wanna stop it now. But if I really really have to I will... but whats up though? please help me out thanks

I'm sorry... . I accidentally typed TwinLab whey protein in there. I'm not on that. I meant to say GNC. I'm taking the GNC stuff now. I wish I had the TwinLab.

that is the same thing with me. whenever i lay off the junk food and shit, i get bad skin and feel like im about to breakout, whenever i fuel up on shit, my skin feels great.

how old are you?

Vitamin water is terrible for you (no, not just from those commercials) because of the high fructose corn syrup.

Cut out soda and other gimmicky stuff and you'll be fine, just keep doing what you were doing before.