Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freakky

poped what i believe is a cyst two hours before work!

I am a fucking idiot...ugh i cant believe i did that... now a have a huge red thing near my nose...i will have to cover it up i just hope it does not get infected....

ugh i hate that! especially when they don't stop "leaking" or whatever before i have to put my makeup on! buy liquid bandage & keep it in the house just in case this happens again, saves you loads of time. it HAS to be the name brand one, and not the pre-moistened applicators, get the ones where you have to apply the liquid bandage to the applicator yourself.

oh really?? is that okay to put on your face... seems like it would be risky.. and doesnt that hurt!

oh really?? is that okay to put on your face... seems like it would be risky.. and doesnt that hurt!

no, it's not painful at all. as long as you get the pus out (not the liquid stuff, the whitish thick stuff) it'll help heal it, too. it looks a tiny bit weird under makeup, but putting makeup under scabby things looks way worse.