Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

How often do you work out or exercise?

2 or 3 days a week for me.. It is a good stress reliever and makes you actually feel good about yourself (not about your face) but you atleast feel good about your body looking good

how often do yall work out?

Like, never... :redface:

I do walk a fair amount actually though and I agree, it does make you feel better thanks to all those happy chemical endorphins.

I've meaning to start going to the gym for so long now, I actually have a free pass and free access to the swimming pool but I've never quite gotten around to going. Seems a bit of a waste not to make use of the opportunity so maybe I'll go along there one day if I can pluck up the courage.

Exercise and strength train daily

Get this, I have an amazing body but my face is a mess?? arrrrgh cant win with this horrible affliction haha

I usually exercise 3 or 4 days out of the week. Twice a week I do aerobics, and the other days I just run on the treadmill. It feels good to have a hot body, even if my face is acting up.

5 times a week.

Weight lifting Monday, wednesday and Friday.

Cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Then rest on the weekend.

I train everyday except Sundays. My face may be ugly but at least my body doesn't have to be. I looove looking at my 8pack haha.

Probs usually 5 times a week. Only cos I love it so much. Over easter i didnt though (2 weeks) jogged twice. but i was sadly crippled and couldnt do much. I didn't feel myself at all, and i swear my bum started gettin bigger, so im back at the gymbo.

I don't work out too much. I just do some sligh weightlifting every day, it doesn't have a big effect. I play basketball about any sunny day though. Thank god it's getting warm again.

5 days a week for 30 minutes at least doing various pilates exercises, ball core workouts, and hand weights. I <3 my pilates ball. I also belly dance, which helps. My cardio is still terrible, but I'm really just a weak asthmatic anyway lol.

I do about 1000 reps a day, but that's only when i'm lifting up my cigarette's to my mouth. Other than that, I do fuck all.

5 days per week, when I'm in the groove .....

Two hours of yoga. 90 minutes of Pilates. Four hours of cardio (cycle & elliptical). One hour of weight training. Lots of stretching.

I can't wait for the weather to improve so I can get outside again ... inline skating is my passion. Much more fun than the gym.

I used to work out a lot, but I've just gave up. I don't feel good about my self anymore.

Thats exactly why you SHOULD work out. When your exercise your body uses up chemicals that cause stress, and in turn produces feel good chemicals which boost your immune system and self-esteem.

As for how often I go, I lift weights 3-4 days a week. Tuesday- Chest and Tri's, Thursday- Back and Bi's, Saturday- Shoulders and Legs. Sometimes I split shoulders and legs into 2 different days.

If I ever skip a day of gym I actually end up feeling like crap.

I used to work out a lot, but I've just gave up. I don't feel good about my self anymore.

Thats exactly why you SHOULD work out. When your exercise your body uses up chemicals that cause stress, and in turn produces feel good chemicals which boost your immune system and self-esteem.

As for how often I go, I lift weights 3-4 days a week. Tuesday- Chest and Tri's, Thursday- Back and Bi's, Saturday- Shoulders and Legs. Sometimes I split shoulders and legs into 2 different days.

If I ever skip a day of gym I actually end up feeling like crap.

Guest Renelle

i'm always running to class

5 days a week for 30 minutes at least doing various pilates exercises, ball core workouts, and hand weights. I <3 my pilates ball. I also belly dance, which helps. My cardio is still terrible, but I'm really just a weak asthmatic anyway lol.

I don't work out at all..Maybe its because I am in shape I don't feel the need? The weird thing is I do like working out but I don't have access to a gym. I thought of jogging but its not really safe to go jogging alone over here so..I'm still trying to figure out a routine. I know if I have someone to work out with me I'd be more motivated to do it lol.

I am really interested in kick boxing and belly dancing.

I really want to learn how to belly dance. I got a belly dancing DVD last year, and I tried it out a couple of times, but it was hard! She was going super slow too, but I just could not get it!