Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was at Ulta yesterday and I saw a brand new makeup line by Sally Hansen. They hadn't even put the prices on the display yet. They have loose powders, pressed powders, concealer, liquid foundation, lipstick and gloss, mascara, even primer! The loose powder doesn't have talc in it, too! But it has Bismuth under "may contain", so people may want to watch out.

The line doesn't look bad! I was surprised by the primer, too. I took a glance at the ingredients but...I didn't recognize anything lol. I'm not good with primers yet. I haven't seen the line anywhere else, but I think it will end up in drug stores since it was in the drug store makeup area and...well, it's Sally Hansen.

Only thing I forgot to look at was whether or not it's tested on animals, which I know is really important to a lot of people (including me). I think Sally Hansen tests/used to test/only tests some products on animals or something, but that's only because I saw one person screaming about it in a review on one of their polishes. That's the only thing I've seen about them testing on animals. I HAVE seen "Not tested on animals" on many of their products, but I'm not sure about all of them. I can't find ANYTHING about this line anywhere on the internet, including their own site, so it really must be BRAND new.

So hm! If anyone else has some info about it, please post! I'm intrigued by their primer (but I'm still waiting for EM's primer).