Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
biicky

self tanner......

hey guys

so i dont know about any of you, but right now, on my third month, my skin is looking dull and pale and just bad. i was thinking about putting a self tanner on my face. accutane might revolt with a vengance...has anyone done it?

im getting a bit sick of this actually. im more or less clear, and honestly i would love to just stop. my skin has none of the vitality it used to. it being completely stripped of oil, i have no natural shine. i look artificial.

anyone else experiencing this lull?

Have you considered using a higher end moisturiser. Or perhaps a night renewal cream? I just started using Garnier's nightly renewal cream and it does wonder for your skin. It increases healthy skin production while you sleep so when you wake up your skin is toned with a nice complexion. I found this to be also a good way to help get rid of redmarks when coupled with Vita-K solution, check out my thread on Vita-K if you want more info. Cheers!