Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i haven't been on this site in a whilee, after using bp i was pretty much good. my skin wasn't clear but it wasn't as bad as it was before... i was doing fine on bp. lately my skin has been horrible. little under the skin pimples .. all over that you CAN see perfectly in the sun. its all overr .. so yesterday i got really depressed ... went into the shower .. put om hot water scrubbed it ... came out and popped everything i could .. which wasn't alot because theres so many little under the skin pimples ... now i woke up .. seeing my face has horrible RED marks ... i hate it .. i wanna cry. i stayed home from school. =/ i haven't been popping my pimples in months ... & now that i have .. i feel so ugly. everything looks so bad, and now on top of it im going to go get a facial today ... hopefully she'll clean up the mess i made .. but i know ill have moreee red markss for a while =/

i dont knoww, i dont think bp is helpin me much anymore .. i have really oily skin .. and with bp its oily and dry at the same time .. its really bad =/

First off, you should't pop. Ever. Ye, it can be tempting but you need to resist or else you WILL get more red marks. Sounds harsh (and ridiculous) but it's the truth. Secondly, everyone has days like that. Days when you feel like everything is BS and you can't be arsed to do anything at all. The trick is to listen to some music or do something you know you will enjoy doing. A if you feel that bad about you're skin then stay away from reflective surfaces. We all have a tendency to elevate every minor flaw on these days so just wait it out and I guarantee that you will feel 100% better in a few days.

Did you stop using the same amount of BP that cleared you up or skimp on your routine at all? I know I did and it really broke me out. I'm in the process of starting over again, strictly. Maybe this will help you? If not, I think there are plenty of people who could offer you advice on what to do when BP fails to perform anymore.

I'm sorry you feel bad. I know how you feel. It's okay to be depressed for a day or so but don't get so down you find yourself on a downward spiral. A little mental health day off never hurt anyone but hey, you got your acne under control once you can do it again.

I recommend using a topical retinoid for those under-the-skin bumps ...... it will take awhile for everything to clear up, but it'll get at them far better than BP will.

I sympathize on the picking binge. I've been there. Try icing your face twice a day and take some Advil to help keep the inflammation down ..... maybe put some Neosporin cream on the spots as well. Other than that, best thing you can do is leave it alone to heal.

maybe put some Neosporin cream on the spots as well. Other than that, best thing you can do is leave it alone to heal.

I can attest to the Neosporin working very well as a temporary fix.

dude, popping pimples, while tempting as it may be, is a no no. i learned that the hard way and it took almost forever to get those marks to vanish. just keep using BP, even thorough a breakout

Don't pick at them! if you have to pop them back sure they're ready and use a needle once to prick it.