Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Svelter

Can the BeautySkin lamp be overused?

My lamp comes with instructions telling me to use it for 15 minutes a day. However, is this a safety regulation or just a time they say not to put people off the product?

Can the lamp be overused?

My lamp comes with instructions telling me to use it for 15 minutes a day. However, is this a safety regulation or just a time they say not to put people off the product?

Can the lamp be overused?

i think it makes sense, i only use it for 17. 5 on front of face, 5 on the sides and another 2.5 on the front again, do you guys notice improvement for longer time ?

Thanks

I've found that my face improved more when I used it for 15 minutes on each side. When I went by the guidelines and started using it face-on, my face didn't really get worse but just became static. There was no improvement or downfall really.

Saying that, I'm back to using it for 30 minutes daily.

It's a bit off-topic but is it normal to feel strangely upbeat after having used it?

I've found that my face improved more when I used it for 15 minutes on each side. When I went by the guidelines and started using it face-on, my face didn't really get worse but just became static. There was no improvement or downfall really.

Saying that, I'm back to using it for 30 minutes daily.

It's a bit off-topic but is it normal to feel strangely upbeat after having used it?