Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay6

Discoloration caused by Acne?

Ive been trying to get my face to have the same color but it's really discolored. I'm currently on Dan's Regimen and just wondering if this has anything to do with it?.

It seems there's different shades of color in certain spots and it's starting to annoy me. Is there anyway I can help smooth my skin color out so it looks more natural?

Once you've got your acne under control I'd then start using some products to even out your skin tone. The best product of all is time, once you're fully in control of your acne your redmarks will fade.

Ive been trying to get my face to have the same color but it's really discolored. I'm currently on Dan's Regimen and just wondering if this has anything to do with it?.

It seems there's different shades of color in certain spots and it's starting to annoy me. Is there anyway I can help smooth my skin color out so it looks more natural?

BP makes me look tanned. I even out my skin tone with AHA and BHA, and topical scrubs, and the baby brush method.

NHSL is a great widely available AHA

My acne isn't that bad and I don't get severe redmarks, but I get a little discolaration. My face now looks like it went through a war, with little red here, brown there, pimples here, whiteheads there. Its a mess Itell you