Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smile again

post allergy test blues!! need opinions

so i got my food allergy test back. turns out im severly allergic to all dairy and eggs. i had just eaten a large amount of that the day before i got my results lol.

so i suffered with a pimple attack for well over a week, and it started to go away. so i stayed away from that stuff and right when i thought i saw light at the end of teh tunnel, i suddenly started breaking out all around my mouth, my neck and my forehead. seemed a new one popped up each day!

this has been going on for a week and a half now. now the only difference in my life was that i added zinc to my supps around the time all this new stuff started....anyone have a bad reaction to zinc? or maybe its been the fish oil all along? or possibly just good ole stress? but i didnt really stress until i got the full new breakouts.

could it be the ginger tea id been drinking alot of? anyone get bad reaction from ginger?

now im stopping all my suppsa and teas..boy what a drag...so close!!!

hmm i understand hsaving woes, so does that mean my allergy test wasnt exactly accurate. ive def been avoiding all teh foods that it said affected me, like eggs dairy mustard peanuts and ive been avoiding the reg culprits too like wheat, sugar, oils...

hi molly, you think the eggs and dairy would still be affecting me almost 3 weeks later?

Yes I most definitely think that.

Unfortunately those allergy tests are almost useless.

They tell you what antibodies your body has formed against different foods.

But the only reason your body has formed those antibodies is because you have leaky gut syndrome.

When you have leaky gut, basically any food you have eaten can show up on those tests as a positive.

its like the past week and ahalf ive been super oily and breaking out constantly. can it be the brown rice and veggies and water ive been eating? thats all that i havent stopped yet! lol

man this pisses me off, i was better off last december before i started a new diet and supp regimen, at least i only had like 1 break out or so at at time!

this is quite concerning to me...seeing as i stopped all my supossed bad foods, i even stopped all my supps and stuff, yet still breakouts....and lots of nose oil...anyone gotta clue?

I have been contemplating getting an allegery test the past couple of weeks. How much do they generally cost?

cost me a little over 200 dollars. well worth it i think, though some here may tell you its completely inaccurate, but i dont think so

this is quite concerning to me...seeing as i stopped all my supossed bad foods, i even stopped all my supps and stuff, yet still breakouts....and lots of nose oil...anyone gotta clue?