Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seb84

Today was the first time I got a complement on my skin. EVER!

So a friend of mine today commented:

"Wow, your skin looks great."

I usually dont take complements that well (I get sheepish) but this made me smile from ear to ear

"Thank you!"

"What are you using?"

This then led into a 20 minute conversation with me explaining my regime etc. Really I owe it all the Acne.org and especially Loin Queen, Snow Queen, willow, Brandy and all the other knowledgeable posters (Also thank you fellow acne suffering males! Our Masturbation topic was definitely an eyeopener. )

YAY! Im just so happy that I finally understand acne, and that its finally getting better :D

ps. You should know that some of my other friends (with clear skin) told me that my regime was unnecessary "Just drink lots of water" lol... I hate idiots that think they know everything.

Im glad your skin is making improvements and that someone finally noticed it :D That is a load of crap though! Water doesnt really help acne all that much. I drink a ton of water and I have nothint to show for it skin wise

lol... I know!

I realize that water is important for overall health (as well as the health of your skin) but its not going to cure your acne. I dont have acne because I dont drink enough water :)

You should know that some of my other friends (with clear skin) told me that my regime was unnecessary "Just drink lots of water" lol... I hate idiots that think they know everything.

You should know that some of my other friends (with clear skin) told me that my regime was unnecessary "Just drink lots of water" lol... I hate idiots that think they know everything.

I get that all the time! I've been drinking more water just for health reasons I don't think it helps much..I just sweat more..lol..people keep telling me BP is bad for your skin..its just like accutane has side ffects but if that is the last resort..are you going to leave your skin with acne? Not me. I just let them think they know better when they actually don't.

I get that all the time! I've been drinking more water just for health reasons I don't think it helps much..I just sweat more..lol..people keep telling me BP is bad for your skin..its just like accutane has side ffects but if that is the last resort..are you going to leave your skin with acne? Not me. I just let them think they know better when they actually don't.

I drink lots of water and after one hour of drinkin I run to the washroom.. so I go to pee like 10 times a day!! hahahahahahah

my skin is getting clear! hopefuly will continue like this

btw what's your regime?

feels great, doesn't it? congratulations ....

I remember very well when people started complimenting me on my skin. It took me a long time to believe them. :)

I think the funniest thing I have ever hear is that:

"If you keep using these products you will become dependent on them."

So what? Has everyone become 'dependent' on soap? Shampoo? I should ask them if they use toothpaste to brush their teeth "OH you shouldnt use toothpaste. You might become dependent on it for fresh breath. You should try something more natural, like urine."

congratulations :) your life is calling for you to return.. you made it :) .. happy some of us finds it again :