Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
No_MerCy

Stretch Marks From Tane

anyone else experience stetchmarks from being on tane i noticed one on my biceps and one on inner shoulder so i decided to stop lifting and wait it out until the tane wears off

Whats up with you dude? maybe no one else has had the same problem? I got some mild stretchmarks on my inner biceps that i believe are down to tane, i never had any in all my years of working out before accutane...

yes, i got tons of stretchmarks during my time with tane. i never had ANY before tane but while i was taking accutane i developed many stretchmarks on my triceps, shoulders, chest. i believe it is due to the accutane

Got a few on the inner bicep before tane

I'm on week 2, and I moisturize where i'm prone to them after showers.

bodybuilding.com sells a coffee soap with these gritty things in it. It does a decent job of getting rid of the stretchmarks, even when they're white and not pink anymore

oh ps i lift 5 times a week if that helps you

i got some. more from the topical steroids i used to control the accutane induced eczema. but the dry skin didn't help. i noticed a small tear on my bicep as well when i was on tane. thank god i caught it early and stopped working out.

bro i dont get stretch marks easily but on tane i was getting a few. i think if u worry so much about stretch marks then stop working out or work out with light weights.

..Stretch marks aren't that big of a deal.

are you serious those things are permanent they dont go away like acne scars

i think if u worry so much about stretch marks then stop working out or work out with light weights.

i think if u worry so much about stretch marks then stop working out or work out with light weights.

i have it sucks hard cause now i feel weak but at least my skin wont be deformed forever hopefully my oil will come back soon