Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Healtysceptic

Anyone try Perricone Products?

I was just flipping through my girlfreinds copy of the 'The Perricone Prescription". Dr. Perricone puts forth many dramatic claims about the products he makes.

He claims that when Alpha Lipoic Acid ( which he sells as a topical daily treatment) is applied he has seen the severity of facial scars reduced by 70 to 80 percent, after many months of daily usage.

He claims that another topical product he sells, DMAE will dramatically reduce wrinkles, give your face a more contoured appearance, decrease appearance of nasolabial folds, etc. And he claims that that happens quickly.

He claims another product he topically formulated, Vitamin C Ester makes skin glow like never before, decreases dramatically crow feet, wrinkle, puffiness under eyes, evens out skin tone/texture.

Dr. Perricone is all over TV here in the USA. His book has sold like crazy. I was wondering if anyone has used these products and seen any real results. Or is this just another neatly packaged marketing campaign designed to drain your bank account while showing avearage to no results.

James

The puredeming intense gel is a better version of some of the perricone ALA products www.puredeming.com