Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

going to the Deramtologist for Redmarks ?

i was considering finally going to a deramtologist to see if they can help with my red/brown marks on my face..its not too bad ..but i jus have this one big reddish brown spot ..that became a scab and then remained kinda brownish ....will the deramtologist prescribe me a fade cream ? how do they usually approach this ? ..i dont want to go in just to be told some words and then leave ..cause it will be a waste of my money ..so what can i expect?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to a doctor tomorrow, he should send me to a dermatologist I guess. I'll report back if I get any form of treatment. My marks are bad, so I should get something.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes