Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheLinkster007

Biggest flare up in the past 3 months

May this serve as a word of caution.

Ok so as a first year Uni student I wanted to try weed. Bad idea. I woke up with SEVEN new, angry red pimples, in addition to the 3 average/healing pimples that were going away.

First time, only time, will never do it again.

Now I'm back to Dans BP, and I have a job interview this week at a pretigious clothing store selling luxury brands such as Versace, Gucci, Christain Dior etc. And now I'm going to look like complete shit. I seriously think I've just missed out on the job because the types of people who buy those brands are usually so concerned with image that it will probably affect my chances for the job :(

Uhh, what? I smoked some on friday and there was no change in my face at all. I think its a coincidence. Weed has never affected my acne at least...

Weed has a drying affect, it makes you dehydrated -

Maybe this is why you broke out.

ALSO weed drains vitamins (such as the B + C vitamins) from your body. You really should supplement (that day, or all the time) if you smoke.

Are you a guy or girl? I would just wear wear lots of make up for my interview, and get really done up (even if you are a guy, lol, makeup wont hurt your chances cuz I think they are kind of houty touty in those kinds of stores).

Put personally I've never seen a weed/breakout connection.

Just be confident for your interview. Smile big, feel great, and they probably wont notice your less then stellar skin. They aren't paying you to be a model, they want someone who can do a good job :)

If it was your first time smoking honestly, did you get nervous or anxious when high? A lot of people pick at their skin or scratch their face when worried about complexion, add pot to that and you can go nuts without even realizing it..

Also - did you get the munches and go crazzy on the junk food? Another cause for a break out

dude i've smoked weed everyday for the past 7 years and i still only have mild acne.. it's not the weed...well maybe the smoke got on your face which clogged your poors which is not good... make sure to wash your face before you go to bed

pot helps acne. okay, that could be a complete fabrication, but imagine the headlines. if you are really stoned, stay away from a mirror if you are going to get really self-conscious, but other than that, let the good times roll...