Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay18

diane 35 and spyro

i was about to go on spyro in two weeks but i started reading up on diane 35 and heard its AMAZING. first it gives you a bigger chest, (which is a plus for me because i was considering plastic surgery for that) and gives you flawless skin to the equivalent of accutane. which one do you think would be better to take? because im not sure

I WILL BE STARTING DIANE35 TODAY AND I HOPE IT HELPS. I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF THINGS LIKE 6 MONTHS ON ANTIBIOTICS MAYBE MORE 2 MONTHS ON BP, B5 VITAMINS FOR 2 YEARS WHICH WORKED BUT THEN WHEN I REDUCED THE 1OG I STARTED TO HAVE ACNE AGAIN. I WAS SO TIRED OF POPPING PILLS. SO I STOPPED WITH B5 AND DECIDED TO TAKE DIANE35. A FRIEND RECOMMENDED AND MY COUSIN WHO HAS TAKEN IT FOR ALMOUST 3- 4 YEARS HAS PORCELAIN SKIN. MY SISTER STARTED TAKING HERS LAST MONTH AND SHE HAS SEEN IMPROVEMENT ON HER SKIN BUT KEEPS FORGETING TO TAKE THE PILL FOR SOME REASON.sHE ADVICED TO TAKE THE PILL WITH A FULL STOMACH INORDER TO NOT FEEL NAUSIOUS lol...... I DON'T MIND THE WEIGHT GAIN SINCE AM PRETTY THIN. i ALSO READ ABOUT THE SPIRO, I THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH DIANE35 AND IT ACTUALLY HAS BETTER RESULT THAN TAKEN DIANE ALONE. DO A RESEARCH ON THAT JAY18 MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE BOTH. KEEP ME POSTED IF YOU DECIDE ON TAKING DIANE35 AS I WILL. BEST OF LUCK ...... AND FINGERS CROSSED :pray:

I'm not sure about Spyro, but I'm on Diane-35 and I'm just about finished my first two weeks. So far there have been no side effects or any major improvement, but I've heard that it's supposed to clear skin after about 3 months, so I guess I'll just have to be patient. Anyways, I hope whatever you choose works for you, and good luck!