Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryder23

What the hell! I got random pimples on my neck?

Ok so, lately ive been getting pimples on my neck (i got 4 or 5 right now) and it hurts like hell to bend my neck down. there really hard, but not whiteheads. this shit is so gay. ive never had a pimple on my neck! i really need help, what could it be? how i sleep? because ive been sleeping the same for years and i havnt gotton this

If somone could please help me out, this is really scaring me and it hurts, i would appriciate it alot. i hate this!!!!

thanks alot

cya

hmmm have u been exfoiliating that area with soap? maybe dirt accumulated there... i get small little ones time to time.

well actually i recently got some body wash and was washing my neck,,, could this be partial reason to why its happening?

i got loads of those, or had. and when i applied bp i couldnt sweat cos it ran down my neck and made it flakey as hell. as with all my pimples now, i use tea tree oil.

well ive been playing tennis alot lately, maybe its from that? is it possible?

and how do you do the teabag thing?

Have you used new soaps or bodywash? Or perhaps laundry soap or fabric softener could be the culprit? Especially if you washed your sheets and pillow cases in something that bothers you.

DAMN! i have another one! somthing is up, i dunno what the cause is tho......

and there so hard and solid on the inside of my skin... i hate this!

Sure its acne?

Around 2 years ago I noticed several spots appearing on my neck, and soon there must have been at least 30 of them, all inflamed :(

Bad time... it was pityrosporum folliculitis, google it or checkt eht hread about it at the top of the body acne page, its better to treat it very early than to leave it, because it can be really difficult to get rid of.

But then again it might just be acne, and might go away on its own, I sometimes get a couple of random spots in random places, that go away and then never come back there again.