Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amyrenee27

just starting

I just found this site yesterday and ordered all of Dan's products. I have been on Ziana gel for 2 months and it has mde my skin worse than ever. I only had occasional breakouts here and there and then I turned 25 and I dont know what the hell happened. I thought my skin was suppose to be over breakouts by this age!

Anyway I am really hopeful that this regimen works. I am getting married in 7 months and hope it is enough time to get clear skin. I just bought the neutrogena healthy skin lotion and maybe it will aid in the healing process. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Good Luck with the regimen. Don't be surprised a lot of people have acne even in their 30s and 40s and so on.

If I remember correctly it is not recommended to use an AHA product in the first few week of using the regimen.

I agree with jmcsm. AHA lotions, especially strong ones like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, are tough to use while you're simultaneously adjust to BP. They sting and make your face red when you use them, which goes away, but probably won't fade when you're also red from adjusting to BP. I'd get a non-AHA moisturizer to start with and use the NHSFL later. It's good stuff, but not for beginners.