Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dkboy

Regimen log Dkboy

Now it's my turn to try this out... Never had a log before, but hoping for the best :P

I've ordered the "start kit" a week ago, and I'm hoping to get it soon (living in Denmark)...

I ordered as I ran out of salicyl acid, and this week I have had some breakouts, but my acne is mild - it's okay, but I'm looking forward to get the kit, hopint Dans regiment will help a lot.

I have for a long time used a shaving blade with 3 blades, and after reading the words about blades on this site - I think I will buy a new one, which do you prefer? Dan writes something about one with 2 blades - but what about those new ones, who can all these smart things (lift your hair, so it will be easier to shave?(something like that :P))...

More coming soon - hoping to get a lot of advise and hoping that I can contribute in some way too...

Jep, tried it in the evening and this morning - can't feel a change yet...

A problem - I did some sport activities in the middle of the day - what should i do? only wash body - no face? Just wash face too and leave it without anything on? just use a towel to get the worst sweat away?

I just washed both body and face - anything you have to say?

I just replied to your question on the international forum.

(Unskyld for skrive på Englesk det hele tid. Min Dansk er skidt hvornår jeg prøve og skrive)

I think I screwed that up --^

:wall:

I got the meaning... I would think that you should try more often to use your danish - to practise...

the whole time - should be: hele tiden...

And my danish - should be: mit dansk

Hvornår means "when" in the sentence: When do you come home

In the sentence "My danish is bad when i try to write" - when should be translated with "når" and not: "hvornår".

So the right would be: Undskyld for at skrive på engelsk hele tiden. Mit dansk er dårligt når jeg prøver at skrive...

Hope that helped you out a bit. :-)

And thanks for the help... Would it be recommended to use bp in the middle of the day too, after sports? I would think, that you should only use moistourizer or nothing at all?

Just used my regiment, and i'm ready to go to sleep... Is it normal that it stings some, when i put the moistourizer on my face(after cleansing and treatment)?

Yep, I find that good moisturizers tend to sting quite a bit and make you go red a little while after putting them on. The redness does however fade and the moisturizer stops you from flaking, so, yea it is normal :)

I just started the regimen about the same time as you aswell, I'm also having god-like results, but thats probably because I'm just transferring over to Dan's regimen from using 5% BP every night, so I'm already pretty accustomed to BP.

Good luck!

Lucky bastartd :P

Well - I there are some small results on some of the acne, but the 4 big ones are still there and they are stille big....

Ahh, tak. I have a horrible time with grammar in English so why should Danish be any different. :doh:

Writing Danish is my worst ability write now. I can speak it fairly well and without too much of an American accent. However I can read close to 100%, just some rarely used words can trip me up, or local slang. I live in København and there's some jokes that don't even come close to translating into English.

I'm still trying to get Danish humor. Hopefully my second year learning Danish will be easier than the first.

uh oh red and dry... Needed to moistourize in the middle of the day (when i came home), because i was very dry.

Bought some jojoba oil... I'm trying to use it as to remove flakes and to moistourize extra

The jojoba helped with the flaking, but the lover parts of my neck is red and irritating (but no acne).

Had some breakouts yesterday, but the bp helps minize them quickly -> they are still there, but smaller and still disappearing - the same with my red marks...

The regimen has been a succes (just begun 3rd week of regimen with dans products) - even though it's been annoying. Lets hope the progress continues...

I saw Dan wrote something about AHA - when should I add AHA to my regimen? should I do it?