Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
medic

Breakthrough claimed in male contraceptives

Well it seems that the male contraceptive is meant more as a temporary sterilization so men wouldn't have to wear a condom.....

I doubt it could be used in the same way as female contraceptives to help acne, but anything is possible.

Well it seems that the male contraceptive is meant more as a temporary sterilization so men wouldn't have to wear a condom.....

I doubt it could be used in the same way as female contraceptives to help acne, but anything is possible.

It's going to be hormonal so it could have some effect on acne.

i looked it up, its something to do with releasing testosterone in the body and early side effects included acne, which they have now managed to prevent from happening, but from that i doubt it would be any good.

i looked it up, its something to do with releasing testosterone in the body and early side effects included acne, which they have now managed to prevent from happening, but from that i doubt it would be any good.

They prevented acne creation from extra testosterone? That's sounds like a medical breakthrough to me.

Where is the paper?