Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now, I have gotten this product, just to see how it works out for me. (more so my parents got it, but that's beside the point)

Now for all of you who do in fact use it ro have used it, the cleansing mask, while leaving it on for the desired 10 minutes, how is it supposed to feel on your face? To me, it's like it's hardening. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Now, I have gotten this product, just to see how it works out for me. (more so my parents got it, but that's beside the point)

Now for all of you who do in fact use it ro have used it, the cleansing mask, while leaving it on for the desired 10 minutes, how is it supposed to feel on your face? To me, it's like it's hardening. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Are you talking about the Sulfur mask? if so, then you are doing it right lol. It is supposed to harden up like clay.

I really like this product (sulfur mask) out of the whole proactiv line, infact its the only product I use from them (proactiv didn't fit for me =[ ).

Are you talking about the Sulfur mask? if so, then you are doing it right lol. It is supposed to harden up like clay.

I really like this product (sulfur mask) out of the whole proactiv line, infact its the only product I use from them (proactiv didn't fit for me =[ ).

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for that, I had been wondering if I was doing it right. Now, how thin should the layer be. Just like, a little bit all over the face, then wash it off, correct?

Also, the proactive treatment line works for me (from what I've read), because I have such oily skin, that I moisturize so quickly. For most people it seems, it dries out their skin WAY too much.

I guess this time my genes work for me.

Been using proactiv solution for years.. keeps my face smooth... it fight acne good

but i still get break out.... well nothing is perfect :D

The refining mask i use it as spot treatment .

I never apply my entire face for 10 min.

but u should fallow guide. ;)

I do this cause it works pretty good , it dries my acne fast wont look ugly.

but when my face clear i will do all the step..

People like refining mask more then the others....

cause it works. :)

I'v used proactiv.

It didn't work wonders. plus, it gets hella expensive after a while.

I loved the sulfur mask tho, Still have some of it and use it for spot treatment.

your skin does feel really tight and dry afterwards, but it did improve the overall look and feel of

my skin..

hope proactiv works for you!