Regimen:

(Morning)

DK Cleanser

Clindamycin (most areas of the face)

Cetaphil Moisturizer + 1 drop of Jojoba

(Evening)

DK Cleanser

Differin (all areas of the face)

Cetaphil Moisturizer + 1 drop of Jojoba (not sure on this one)

(For now I'm doing the above every other day, with the standard DK regimen in between, or atleast depending on how well the Differin goes tonight)

Day 1:

-Morning: Just applied the Clindamycin, went on well (that stupid bubble of it at the top was very annoying, considering I had to waste it in the trash) and didn't burn (which was a pleasant surprise) and isn't driving my skin insane. Hopefully this will go well. Pictures soon.

UPDATE: Day 1:

-Evening: Just applied the Differin, went on well again (very mild actually, no burning) and used exactly a pea sized amount (had a pea next to it lol, this is science baby!) and so far so good. I read somewhere that water makes Differin goofy (if the water is on the skin) so I made sure to wait 10 minutes after cleansing, so now I'm going to wait another 10 minutes before I moisturize. Hour later: Feels good. Still no burning, maybe a slight reddening in areas not seen before (expected considering I didn't apply BP or wash my face in those places before) so we'll see.

Hi, I will be reading your log. I am currently using Clindamycin and considering adding Differin. I hope this regimen works well for you! :cool:

Hi, I will be reading your log. I am currently using Clindamycin and considering adding Differin. I hope this regimen works well for you! :cool:

I do too. I have relatively little acne (actually none but slight milia on forehead where I don't use BP), but I know I'll relapse soon/get something and I have a slight infection on the left cheek so it'll be interesting to see how that works out.

Hope this helps.

edit: Just updated.

2x edit:

Day 2!:

Morning: Decided since the Differin and Clindamycin was so mild I'll go day to day and see how it goes. Very comfortable, felt little to no burning, and my skin isn't dry and I've yet to actually see red marks. Hopefully this'll continue.

Day 3:

Skipped Day 2 evening! Going great, all seems good. Am slightly noticing the IB, but it's so small and just inconsequential that it's easy to overlook.

I do too. I have relatively little acne (actually none but slight milia on forehead where I don't use BP), but I know I'll relapse soon/get something and I have a slight infection on the left cheek so it'll be interesting to see how that works out.

Hope this helps.

2x edit:

Day 2!:

Morning: Decided since the Differin and Clindamycin was so mild I'll go day to day and see how it goes. Very comfortable, felt little to no burning, and my skin isn't dry and I've yet to actually see red marks. Hopefully this'll continue.

Day 3:

Skipped Day 2 evening! Going great, all seems good. Am slightly noticing the IB, but it's so small and just inconsequential that it's easy to overlook.

Hey, we are on pretty similar regimens!

I sometimes put some bp on spot treating in the mornings, but aside from that

AM:

Wash with 2 in 1 Neutrogena Cleanser.

Apply Neutrogena Oil Free Mosturizer.

PM

Apply Differin 0.1%.

I find with my skin, the less i put on, the better. Proactiv worked well for me for a limited time, but I have developed very sensitive skin since using it, and sort of blame proactiv for that problem.

Hope this helps.

2x edit:

Day 2!:

Day 3:

Hey, we are on pretty similar regimens!

I sometimes put some bp on spot treating in the mornings, but aside from that

AM:

PM

Apply Differin 0.1%.

I find with my skin, the less i put on, the better. Proactiv worked well for me for a limited time, but I have developed very sensitive skin since using it, and sort of blame proactiv for that problem.

Word. Thanks for the comment, how's it going for you?

hey, I'm on these too! Well I was on Differin and Duac for a couple weeks and I alternated nightly but I found the Duac to be too drying, so one of my dermatologists prescribed a clindamycin for the morning and to use Differin every night.. but I'm starting this regime in like 7 days.. how are they going for you?

You made me laugh with the "I had an actual pea beside it". =)

I just got a prescription for Differin, and I use duac at night....so I guess I'll see how this goes. Good luck!

Damn, everyday log? It'll make it seem longer for you. Haha. Differin is going to be a long journey. IB but wait it out. I hope it works out for you. And I hope it works for me too. I'm 5 weeks in. Still in IB period.