Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACNE FRIGGIN SUCKS

first month breaking out period

I am breaking out with this gigantic huge collosal cyst on the side of my neck, the rest of my face seems to be ok, but that cyst on my neck is insaneeeee.. its like the size of a friggin baseball. anyone experience this? should i run to the derm and get some cortesone shots to help minimize it?? damn this break out period!

I am breaking out with this gigantic huge collosal cyst on the side of my neck, the rest of my face seems to be ok, but that cyst on my neck is insaneeeee.. its like the size of a friggin baseball. anyone experience this? should i run to the derm and get some cortesone shots to help minimize it?? damn this break out period!

I'm on my 4th day of accutane and am starting to experience a similar problem only it's on my cheek. It's so ugly and painful I can't even sleep on that side at night. I think I'm going to call and go in for a cortizone shot just to speed it up although I'm sure the worst is yet to come. Ugh. I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.

I haven't experienced much dryness yet how long until that starts showing up?

I'm on my 6th day of accutane and am starting to experience a similar problem only it's on my cheek. It's so ugly and painful I can't even sleep on that side at night. I think I'm going to call and go in for a cortizone shot just to speed it up although I'm sure the worst is yet to come. Ugh. I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.

I haven't experienced much dryness yet how long until that starts showing up?

i experienced dryness during the first week, im on my 16th day and still have dryness so get used to that for awhile! moisturizers and chapsticks are your best friends during accutane!