Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using tazorac for a lonngggg time now, I have both the gel and cream. Its 0.1% or whatever, but I was curious what is stronger the gel formula or the cream? Thanks!

I have been on the gel for 4 months and it is really strong...not sure about the cream. Im curious to how Taz has worked for you over this long time? I am definitely not satisfied yet.

I have been on the gel for 4 months and it is really strong...not sure about the cream. Im curious to how Taz has worked for you over this long time? I am definitely not satisfied yet.

It worked so well when I was in 8th grade such an amazing product, but my skin has been getting bad worse bad worse over the years, right now its eh okay... it is good with long term use why arent you satisfied? what did your derm have to say?

It worked so well when I was in 8th grade such an amazing product, but my skin has been getting bad worse bad worse over the years, right now its eh okay... it is good with long term use why arent you satisfied? what did your derm have to say?

Im 19 now so hopefully im nearing the end of my acne days. Im not satisfied yet because of all the clogged pores i still have and the occasional bad breakouts. I also seem to get acne where ever my facial hair happens to be growing in at the time and i do shave ever day. My doctor just told me to stick with it.

Gels in general are supposed to be stronger because they go in the pores better or something. But from my experience. The Tazorac gel just made my face red and really dry and sensitive but the cream made me clear withing 2 months. Best Rx ever.