Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey

My confidence/self-esteem is like 0, I really want to do so many thing in life and achieve so many thing but I am so low on confidence and self-esteem.

Like I really want to pass my UK driving test, but ive found it hard in the past and at the moment I feel like shit. I know if i try I will fail because of my serious lack of any confidence.

Totally unrelated but whats the driving test like in other countries? Like in UK we have a theory test then on the road driving test. The theory is not too bad, but the test can be hard.

Anyway anyone else with low confidence/self-esteem or have any tips to build it up again.

Cheers

I always used to have a healthy body image and good confidence and self esteem (but I didnt walk around thinking I was better then anybody else)

but now my self esteem has been completely destroyed, the way I see it is that if I can finally sort my skin out then my self esteem should come back naturally. That is if I can get over my scarring though

I tried to think of things that I'm good at which was my studies, using the computer and being more creative...little stuff like that. So basically I'm thinking of myself in a positive light. I wouldn't say my confidence is 100% now but its a whole lot better compared to a few years back. And if there is anything you're not so good at just work on it and believe in yourself.

We have a theory and a on the road test as well both are pretty easy to me.

My confidence and self esteem was on the decline since Beofre i ever got acne, then i got acne and it was over for good. Now im over acne and dont have any left, and my confidence is still gone for many other reasons, un skin related. But now i just dont care anymore, and thats kept me in a neutral, instead of getting angry like i normally would over life, i now dont get angry, but at the same time i dont get in a really happymood. I just dont care anymore.

If you are unhappy try reading a good book. When I feel horrible I always like to focus more on words then on pictures. I love nonfiction, I choose to read books that broaden the mind and block out useless thoughts.

About building up your self-esteem I can't really give any tips. Just try to do what makes you happy. Things that make us happy will always exist whether or not we take advantage of them.