Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jb679

Need some shaving help while on the regimen.

Ok, i been procrastinating about coming on here and posting but it's driving me crazy here lately so here goes i guess:

Alright i've been reading that one should never shave until you cleanse your skin first so what i've been doing is using 1 pump (i use two before i apply bp) before i shave and then after i get done, go ahead and use 2 more and then on with the regimen. I guess the first part of my question is ... is this alright?

Second part is, can i use something to clean my blade after i get done shaving and if so , then what?

I don't have an answer to your question, but I did see a thread in the cosmetics and style forum called The Ultimate Shaving Thread. I never read it, but maybe you'll find some answers there.

I use an electric shaver that cleans itself (braun contour 5790) so I don't know about cleaning blades, but what I do is use my cleanser as shaving cream, shave it off, then lather my face again and wash it off. And doing this every day is less irritating than only shaving once or twice a week.