Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monogato

Has anyone used Paula's Choice BP?

I heard someone saying it's not easy to use because it's too fluid as if it's liquid. (2.5% one, not 5%)

Is that true?

Paula's choice has a sampling program, so order urself some bp and get some cleansers, toners, and moisturizers while ur at it b/c the shippings pretty pricey at $3.50...

I use it. It is in fact very light and has a watery-texture, but that's what makes it so great. It leaves no residue at all and absorbs into the skin easily. I don't know why someone would find it hard to use? It feels like a very light lotion. Not hard to apply at all...

Paula's choice has a sampling program, so order urself some bp and get some cleansers, toners, and moisturizers while ur at it b/c the shippings pretty pricey at $3.50...

I wish I could do that, but unfortunetely the shippings would be too costy considering it's only sample and I should use international delivery service. Thanks anyways.

I use it. It is in fact very light and has a watery-texture, but that's what makes it so great. It leaves no residue at all and absorbs into the skin easily. I don't know why someone would find it hard to use? It feels like a very light lotion. Not hard to apply at all...

They say it's very hard to control the amount you use because it's as fluid as liquid. Some say it's almost like toner. If it's true, I don't understand why it comes in a tube, not a bottle.

I used to use the whole Paula's Choice Blemish kit, including the BP solution. It is in no way like a toner nor really like a fluid either.

The best way I can describe it is as said above, its a lotion. Its not a thick cream, but it doesnt run down your hands. It actually makes it nicer because it absorbs easier and is less heavy on the skin.

Exactly, it is not toner-consistency. It's very light and liquidy when spreading over the skin - but it feels like a lotion on your hand.