Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not religious at all, but hearing this made me realize how we are all lucky to be alive. There are so many people that go through so much more. Will this make me stop feeling sad sometimes, probably not. However, I hope I can learn something from this guy. I hope you guys enjoy it too, and realize on some level we are lucky. How acne and acne scars are horrible things, but we have the abilty to over come our fears if we try.

I was watching his story on 20/20. Yes, there are people out there that may be worse off than having acne and acne scars. I realize that I was born healthy and I am thankful for this. But, having acne should not go unnoticed. Just because some people moan about having acne doesn't mean they are self-centered. I think many people realize they could have it worse off.

I was watching his story on 20/20. Yes, there are people out there that may be worse off than having acne and acne scars. I realize that I was born healthy and I am thankful for this. But, having acne should not go unnoticed. Just because some people moan about having acne doesn't mean they are self-centered. I think many people realize they could have it worse off.

I never said it shouldn't be unnoticed and neither did I say they were self-centered. I just said I wish I could learn to be postive like him, and hopefully I can until things get better.

It's not the physical disability (scars, limbs, etc.) its how it makes you feel emotionally and mentally.

For me, the acne just brought out the emotional problems that where already latent. If you grow up and are given a lot of love and support, your parents are good role models and positive people, then you can deal with any problem better.

I'm not saying I'd rather be like this guy. It would devastate me. But that's because of who I am emotionally.

I never said it shouldn't be unnoticed and neither did I say they were self-centered. I just said I wish I could learn to be postive like him, and hopefully I can until things get better.

No, I wasn't trying to say you were. I think I may have stated that wrong. But I wasn't trying to say you were getting at this.

People will act how they choose and believe what they choose. That is what so amazing about free will. We all have the opportunity to do horrible things or be saints.

Just because someone else is suffering doesn't make the person who seems to not suffer as much any better off... People are different on how they pick what is worthy to cause misery. You can feel however you want to feel, don't let someone who is worse off then you make you feel better about yourself.

Luck has many definitions.

People will act how they choose and believe what they choose. That is what so amazing about free will. We all have the opportunity to do horrible things or be saints.

Just because someone else is suffering doesn't make the person who seems to not suffer as much any better off... People are different on how they pick what is worthy to cause misery. You can feel however you want to feel, don't let someone who is worse off then you make you feel better about yourself.

Luck has many definitions.