Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was gonna go out... but I cant... one reason.. dont know of where to go. Second reason.. no one wants to do shit. Third... I look like shit.. and I'm hurtin like shit. Look at that fuckin mountain on my chin.. fuckin yellowheads on my lips and around them.

Question: I been breaking out like hell down by my mouth and shit there for a while... not so much on my face... but just in that area... my mouth is hurting me so bad that I had a heckuva time eating a subway sandwich earlier. I can like feel a pulse by my mouth and shit this acne there hurts so bad. I got ones that you cant see in the pic... but will probably be yellow as heck in the morning. I call them the up and coming disasters. My question is... how the heck and why the heck am I breaking out so bad by the mouth and shit and ONLY there? Next question is.. how the heck do I get rid of it?

This pic you really cant see shit.. also.. this is what it looked like when I had an ass load of cover up on it too

I was gonna go out... but I cant... one reason.. dont know of where to go. Second reason.. no one wants to do shit. Third... I look like shit.. and I'm hurtin like shit. Look at that fuckin mountain on my chin.. fuckin yellowheads on my lips and around them.

Question: I been breaking out like hell down by my mouth and shit there for a while... not so much on my face... but just in that area... my mouth is hurting me so bad that I had a heckuva time eating a subway sandwich earlier. I can like feel a pulse by my mouth and shit this acne there hurts so bad. I got ones that you cant see in the pic... but will probably be yellow as heck in the morning. I call them the up and coming disasters. My question is... how the heck and why the heck am I breaking out so bad by the mouth and shit and ONLY there? Next question is.. how the heck do I get rid of it?

This pic you really cant see shit.. also.. this is what it looked like when I had an ass load of cover up on it too

Yeah, the ones right by the lips hurt a lot. I've found it's best to pop them when they bother you like that. It'll hurt like hell for a few minutes, but should clear up after that.

I feel you. I break out around my mouth to and I look like shit at the moment. I have a hole in my chin. Literally.