Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insaneonthetane

Finacea Users or experts, helpppplease

My derm prescribed finacea to be used at night before bed after telling me I had a slight case of rosacea. The main area that I see is on the cheeks but I forgot to ask him what all on my face I should put the it on, would it make sense to put it around the chin or mouth or forehead?

I have also been prescribed with Finacea and my derm told me to put it on my chin, above my mouth, and on my forehead.

Thanks, how long have you been using it, I've been for alittle over a week and have also been taking oracea, can't say that I've noticed much of a difference, how about you?

I have also been prescribed with Finacea and my derm told me to put it on my chin, above my mouth, and on my forehead.

Thanks, how long have you been using it, I've been for alittle over a week and have also been taking oracea, can't say that I've noticed much of a difference, how about you?

Hey my derm also put me on Solodyn... Yesterday was the 3rd week mark and honestly I have yet to see any positive change.. Once week 4 rolls around I'm going to go back if it is not any better.

My dermatologist gave me finacea as well. Since my husband and I are considering pregnancy, I wanted to be sure it would be ok... since it was a category B (no definitive tests for pregnancy done) I opted NOT to do it. Instead, I am using the Capillary calming Serum from MyChelle. I have noticed an amazing difference in only 2 weeks. I'd highly recommend it. I bought mine through Vitacost.com. It is completely natural and safe for pregnancy. (I am also on a sulfur wash - I think those 2 things have helped the redness the most, along with wearing a hat whenever I go out in the sun and wearing sunscreen.) I scrapped using sunscreen daily a while back but my dermatologist suggested MyChelle SunShield spf 28 daily to help prevent roseaca. It is the only one I can use - all others make me break out. Hope it helps.

I also have been:

-drinking a daily green tea tincture

-drinking a daily ginger tea

-avoiding what my food allergy tested positive for (eggs, cane sugar & cranberries)

-no dairy

-little meat

And no, I don't work for MyChelle. I just love their stuff! :)