Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

Where should I buy a Dermaroller?

Were are you from? How bad is the scarring? theres plenty of sites on the net just google dermaroller,ive never bought 1 online but some people on this forum have.

Were are you from? How bad is the scarring? theres plenty of sites on the net just google dermaroller,ive never bought 1 online but some people on this forum have.

Can you buy them in a retail store?

Do they differ for the types of scars?

I am in NY/NJ

No ive never seen them at the shops anywere,they do differ only in length of the needles and brand but really there all the same have u seen any pics of what they look like?,what scarring do you have maybe i cam help

No ive never seen them at the shops anywere,they do differ only in length of the needles and brand but really there all the same have u seen any pics of what they look like?,what scarring do you have maybe i cam help

Hi,

I have been told I have rolling or box scars.

Needling will fix them if you cant find somewere to get it done you might have to buy 1 online for scars the needle length should be 2.5-3mm long ive seen sites before that sell them.